Application Development Risk Assessment Checklist
This checklist helps you assess specific risks to your application development project in an easy-to-view table format. Fifty-two risks specific to application development are outlined in the risk matrix, along with specific criteria which you can use as a barometer for rating the risk level of each factor as high, medium or low on your project. Risk factors fall into the following categories:
- project size (6 risk factors)
- project definition (10 risk factors)
- sponsorship (5 risk factors)
- effect on organization (5 risk factors)
- staffing (7 risk factors)
- management (4 risk factors)
- hardware/software (2 risk factors)
- development approach (3 risk factors)
- system complexity (6 risk factors)
- software package implementation (4 risk factors)
So not only are the ratings for each risk factor important, but understanding that certain categories of risk are more troubling than others can be very important as well.
People who downloaded this item also downloaded . . .
You may use FMEA format (internationally accepted format). Google FMEA :)