TRACK: Getting Started with Business Process Improvement - Modeling Concepts
Modules in this track
|Working with Change Analysis|
|Identifying and Defining Operational Improvements|
|Facilitating Workflow Model Development|
This gantthead University track “Getting Started with Business Process Improvement”, is intended for organizations and individuals seeking insights and practical approaches to identifying and pursuing successful business process improvement initiatives.
- Learning useful tools and techniques for conducting facilitation work sessions
- Learning how to facilitate Change (GAP) Analysis
- Learning how to facilitate Work Flow Maps
- Learning how to identify Operational Improvements
- Learning how to Correlate and Align Objectives to Proposed Operational Improvement
Take this track if you are...
- Executive or member of the Leadership Team
- Leader of Operational Excellence Projects
- Process Improvement Analyst
- Six Sigma Black Belt
- Business Process Management Analyst
- IT Requirements Analyst
Track Study Modules
- Working with Change Analysis
- Facilitating Workflow Model Development
- Identifying & Defining Operational Improvements
Each model of this gantthead University Track, Getting Started with Business Process Improvement - Modeling Concepts, provides an end of module test in the form of 20 multiple choice questions and a score of 70% for each module is required to pass. The gantthead Process Improvement SME is available and can provide BPI mentoring and assistance through email, and the tests for each of the modules can be retaken, if needed, in order to attain a passing grade.
Upon successful completion of this gantthead University Track, Getting Started with Business Process Improvement - Modeling Concepts, as achieved by the passing of each of the module tests, the participant will receive a gantthead Notice of Distinction (NOD) for achievement in Getting Started with Business Process Improvement - Modeling Concepts.