Pilot Test Program Launched for PMI Citizen Developer™ Business Architect
Pilot testers applications are closed now due to overwhelming demand. If you'd like to be informed when the new course is available, then head over here and sign up for our Citizen Developer e-newsletter on the Stay Updated On Citizen Developer form.
The PMI Citizen Developer team is looking for volunteers to pilot test its upcoming eLearning offering—the PMI Citizen Developer Business Architect (course and exam). The pilot test will contain four to five hours of e-Learning and an hour-long exam.
In this course, you will learn:
- What the roles, responsibilities, experience and skill sets of a Citizen Developer Business Architect (CDBA) are
- What the main components of a CD operating model are
- How a CDBA can support the implementation of a CD operating model
- How a CDBA can support the successful adoption and scaling of a CD strategy within an organization
- What the CDBA’s roles and responsibilities are in each stage of the Citizen Development Maturity Model
Pilot testers will receive the product for a discounted price of $99, and will be eligible to earn:
- A digital micro-credential badge (upon successful completion of the exam), and
- 10 PDUs
Pilot testers applications are closed now due to overwhelming demand. If you'd like to be informed when the new course is available, then head over here and
Please log in or sign up below to read the rest of the article.