I welcome the where your organization is with "Sustained" Benefits Realization. I have been fortunate to involved in this topic for several years and have implement Benefits Management Practices, developed processes, developed training, succeed and failed. I've also contributed to PMI Knowledge on the topic, delivered presentations, and taught at Seminars World. Let's chat about this topic. I a interested in your Benefits Realization journey including the following:
- We tried, but we couldn't make it work.
- Our culture just isn't designed for sustaining Benefits Realization.
- It's a fad, we do real work.
- We're focused on delivering projects - not realizing benefits.
- We just don't understand what it really is!
- We need help getting started.
One of my lessons learned on challenges with Benefits Realization is that Benefits span multiple fiscal years. Most organizations Budget Cycles are not conducive to long term sustainable benefit monitor and control.
Let's learn from each other!
I will be in Chicago at the Global Conference to discuss:
- Benefits Realization,
- project issues,
- career moves,
- brainstorm for ideas and anything else.
- Get your most burning project management questions answered in “Ask the Experts” at PMI Global Conference. Sign up for a specific time at: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/4090c44a9ad23a7fb6-askthe5 or just stop by.
- Times Dave is scheduled for:
- Saturday October 28: 3:00 PM - 4:30 PM
- Sunday October 29: 10:00 11:50 AM, 3:00 5:00 PM
- Monday October 30: 1:00 – 2:30 PM
David L. Davis PMP, PgMP, PBA
Senior Project Manager OhioHealth