As we mentioned in an earlier post, we have officially migrated our webinar platform from Adobe Connect to WebEx! Going forward, all of our live webinars will take place on the WebEx platform. Due to that change, we want to outline some information that is sure to continue to make your webinar viewing experience an enjoyable one!
A few things that will change:
- You must connect your audio when you enter the platform. It is extremely important that you perform this step when logging onto the webinar, otherwise you will not hear the presentation.
- The mobile experience for ProjectManagement.com webinars is NOT currently supported. We're currently working hard with WebEx to resolve this issue. In the meantime, you must watch the live webinar from a computer. We'll provide an update as soon as we have one.
- Questions will need to be entered into the Q&A panel (which appears to the right of the presentation) in order for the presenter to see them.
A few things that will not change:
- We will continue to report PDUs on behalf of PMI members for both the live and on-demand sessions, unless otherwise indicated.
- You will still be able to watch on-demand webinars the same way as you have in the past (even if they were initially presented on the Adobe Connect platform).
- Attendees will still be able to access the webinar platform 15 minutes prior to the start of the live webinar.
We have also put together a comprehensive list of Tips for Webinar Attendees to ensure that you're ready to participate when you login.
If you have any questions about viewing a live or on-demand webinar, make sure you reach out to us and we'll be happy to help.