The complete speakers & sessions roster for the PMI Talent & Technology Symposium 2018 is now available for viewing on the event registration page. This symposium will focus on the intersection of emerging technologies and your career as a project manager.
An overview of the schedule is as follows:
- Keynote: Project Manage Your Professional Career and Prepare Yourself for Your Future Challenges - Presented by Olivier Lazar.
- Session 1: Preparing Project Managers in Driving Industry Innovation through Digital Transformation - Presented by Christopher Bolick
- Session 2: Cyber Security is Not Just for the Big Boys and Girls - Presented by Jim Smith & Rudy Watson
- Session 3: Are Project Managers Ready for an AI Takeover? - Presented by Oliver Yarbrough
- Session 4: Drones! Coming to a Project near You! - Presented by Kevin Coleman
- Session 5: Under the Hood of Blockchain - Beyond the Basics - Presented by Tareq Shaheen
Be sure to register and invite your peers & colleagues to join you for this exciting day of information. Don’t forget, registrants will have the ability to watch archives of the sessions for 90 days after the event. If you aren’t able to attend be sure to register for this member benefit!