Categories: Agile, Benefits, Governance, Human Ressource, Leadership, Motivation, Success factors, Sustainability, Team, Transparency
Just came across this article in Inc. that I found interesting for a project team.
Nine points that have a positive impact on a team. You may already apply most of them.
- Listen carefully
- Show empathy
- Ask questions
- Encourage others to ask questions
- Empower your team
- Be a coach, not a problem solver
- Commend sincerely and specifically
- Make critical feedback constructive
- Show concern for the "person," not the "employee."
I found that the last five are the one that people have the most difficulty to put into practice.