Categories: Agile, Career Help, Education and Training, Lessons Learned, Mentoring, Reflections on the PM Life, Talent Management
If you're attending the Global Conference and have taken the ACP exam, I would like to chat with you. Sign up for a time or just stop by as I will be "hanging out" here during the conference.
Why am I interested in talking to you if you have an ACP cert? I have a couple of reasons:
1) I mentor some aspiring project managers and would like to be able to set their expectations for the exam and to share stories from people what have the cert.
2) After PMBOK 6 and the Agile Addition, I am curious if you felt the exam covered the agile knowledge with the 10 PMBOK Guide Knowledge areas.
3) Do you have any study tips for future ACPers? Your personal experience is a story waiting to be heard (Agile pun intended).
4) Has your career changed after getting the cert?
5) Can you still tell me what the CRACK acronym represents?
In closing, I am interested in talking to you whether you have the cert or not. I figure information I can get from Cert holders, I can share with Cert seekers. I'm hoping to be able to create stories for this blog to recognize achievement and to inspire our professionals to grow! INVEST in your profession ;)