TECHNOLOGY MADE POSSIBLE BY A PROJECT MANAGER
7 November, 2019. | Budapest, Hungary | Budapest Music Center
Looking for insights and inspiration? Join PMI Budapest, Hungarian Chapter's “7th Art of Projects Conference 2019” on 7 November, 2019. in the Budapest Music Centre’s Conference Hall.
For 50 years, project and program management professionals have made modern marvels possible. PMI Budapest, Hungarian Chapter’s “7th Art of Projects Conference 2019” will teach you the concepts, skills and behaviors to help shape the next 50. And thanks to our exciting new partnership with our excellent speakers, you’ll feel even more inspired to do it.
This year’s event features PMI Budapest, Hungarian Chapter’s first ever Keynote Session delivered by James Snyder the founder of PMI – Project Management Institute to inspire and inform project management professionals.
In this unique and uplifting session, Jim is going to talk about “Reflections on the History of Project Management and the Project Management Institute”.
We will celebrate the bold and the daring, the entrepreneurs who make the impossible possible and the deep thinkers who conjure new possibilities.
To understand the project management professional of 2019 and beyond, requires an understanding of how we have matured and changed from the project schedulers and planners of the 1960's. Where did we come from and how did PMI play a role in building a new profession? A look back at the people, places, and environment will not only tell us about our history but will help us to understand where project management may be headed and how you can influence that direction.
This keynote presentation aims to put you back in the 1960's, to help you understand the motivation for the founding of PMI and to give you a look at the time and people. With this bit of history as a backdrop, we will then take a look at what the future may hold for the project management profession and PMI.
Other talks will close a full day of learning applicable skills, hearing best practices and networking with your peers from around the world. The result? You’ll leave with the methods and the motivation to move to the next stage of your career – and make more modern marvels possible.
- James Snyder, PMI Fellow - Founder of PMI
- Frank Saladis, PMI Fellow - Initiator International Project Management Day
- Adrienne Gibson - Keynote speaker, facilitator, coach and consultant specializing in leading change
- Peter Taylor - The Lazy Project Manager - Conference and Corporate Speaker - PM/PMO Trainer, Coach
- Oliver F. Lehmann, MSc., PMP - Project Management Trainer
What is PMI Budapest, Hungarian Chapter’s “7th Art of Projects Conference 2019”?
As a project, program and portfolio management professional, you have the potential to make modern marvels possible. But in today’s demanding, ever-evolving world, you need the latest knowledge and skills to realize that potential.
PMI Budapest, Hungarian Chapter’s “7th Art of Projects Conference 2019” can help. Each year, it brings together hundreds of project, program and portfolio managers from around Hungary and Europe for a full day of cutting-edge education, knowledge-sharing and networking.
In 2019, attendees will experience something completely new and unique: a special Keynote Session by the founder of PMI, Mr. James Snyder, celebrating the achievements of professionals in a constantly disrupted world. Whether it’s tackling some of the world's biggest challenges, or inventing ways to help us connect and collaborate, our speakers’ stories will inspire you to reach higher in your own career.
If you want, you can build on that enthusiasm (and deepen your knowledge on a specific topic) by attending a half-day course PMI Budapest, Hungarian Chapter “Master Class” in Budapest on 8 November, 2019. (Separate registration fees apply).
Why should you attend?
Join us in Budapest and you’ll:
- earn up to 6 PDUs across the PMI Talent Triangle® (more if you stay on for PMI Budapest, Hungarian Chapter’s “Master Class”)
- benefit from an inspirational and leading-edge Keynote Session, through traditional podium sessions, immersive Master Class and an open Q&A discussion
- hear from inspiring speakers (including the founder of PMI) and experts in your field
- learn from other people doing your job in the same or different industries
- celebrate the 50th Anniversary of PMI by sharing successes with your peers and feeling proud to be part of a profession that transforms the world
- share what you’ve learnt with your colleagues and wider organization when you get back to work.
So, you get a lot of value from a single ticket.
When and where is it?
7-8 November, 2019.
- PMI Budapest, Hungarian Chapter’s “Art of Projects Conference 2019”
- PMI Budapest, Hungarian Chapter’s “Master Class 2019”
BUDAPEST MUSIC CENTER
H-1093 Budapest, Mátyás str. 8.
Hungary / Europe
More information will be available here soon: www.pmibudapestevents.hu