I had thought
Consider how the following makes software development easier, albeit, still difficult.
- Learn what works Vs Learn a framework
- Inherent simplicity Vs
- MBIs to enhance products Vs MVPs to enhance products instead of making new ones
- Work your own Way Vs set starting points
- Architecture Vs keep it simple
- Test-first right away Vs Test-first
- Start by choice Vs Start with a set way and expect people to learn how to change practices later
- Double loop learning Vs Cognitive bias
- Systems-thinking Vs key set practices
- Changing systems Vs changing people
- Flow vs iterations
I am sure there are more.