None of us are strangers to the virtual workplace and its challenges after the year we’ve had. Keeping our teams motivated. Finding new ways to connect and learn from our peers. And of course, prioritizing which virtual content out there will provide us with the most value to help us work smarter, and be most worthy of our time.
When PMI launched the Virtual Experience Series last spring, our goals were simple. We wanted to provide our global community with moments of inspiration and hope, with tools of the trade that could be implemented during a disruptive time, and with organic and meaningful ways to make connections with each other.
We did that — and we won awards for it! So now, the task is to build on our success and continue to serve you with what you need from PMI, now.
Our purpose with this year’s virtual events? Deliver our global network of project professionals (that’s all of you) with a roadmap for the future of your work — creating tangible opportunities to network, learn and develop as leaders in today’s multicultural workplace as we move forward into 2021 and beyond. It’s that simple.
You can participate in our next installment of the PMI Virtual Experience Series on 2 June, and build your power skills, hone your business acumen, and master new ways of working.
Here’s what we’ve got planned:
- An ambitious future-focused program featuring more than 30 speakers that crosses several global time zones with live closed captioning for sessions in six languages: Spanish, Portuguese, German, French, Russian and English.
- A Mainstage featuring a bombshell lineup including TIME Magazine’s Kid of the Year Gitanjali Rao, tech entrepreneur Nora Bavey, humanitarian Derreck Kayongo, wicked problem solver Tom Wujec, author Porter Braswell, and more!
- 18 breakout sessions taking you inside today’s megatrends, sharing essential strategies for organizational agility and transformation, and driving innovation, diversity, and real progress, both inside your orgs, and out.
- A ton of networking. We’re curating industry—and topical—chats fostering opportunities for you to find each other and connect on a professional and personal level.
- And if you happen to be new to the world of project management, we have a whole suite of content created for rising leaders. Check it out.
We are so excited for this powerful virtual event, because we know how much magic happens when our incredible community comes together from around the world to share these experiences. We’ve had past attendees tell us they’ve never felt more connected virtually — and that is something we are truly proud of and will continue to strive for.
Join us. Register Now and we look forward to seeing you there!
Stay tuned for details on more 2021 Virtual Experience Series events coming up in October and December.