Categories: PM Forum
Aim of the Project Management Forum
This year, the PM Forum, which creates and continues the traditions of the project management profession, will be held for the 22nd time. The Forum is also an excellent opportunity for networking, exchange of ideas and professional discussions this year.
The 22nd Forum focuses on the human factors of project management, highlighting the agility and complexity of project solutions in accelerated competition, the development of non-traditional human abilities and attitudes, and the need for an organizational and operational order that supports them.
For years alone, a questionnaire related to the conference can give you a picture and a time series of the domestic situation of the profession, and now the assessment of the agile approach takes place in the changing thematic section.
Invitation to participate
The 22nd PM Forum will once again provide the opportunity to get to know the latest domestic and international solutions, exchange experiences on successful practices and build a professional relationship that is essential for building trust.
- as a new element, it also helps the Forum gain knowledge by inviting keynote speakers (eg: Bible and management or behavioral economics)
- agility for the individual and the team - beyond professional competencies, what is needed to be able to develop an effective, good-looking work in an agile environment? The section and the subsequent panel discussion are organized by Gabriella Peuker SZB member
- the domestic situation of the agile approach - self-questionnaire research tries to assess the prevalence of the agile approach in Hungary and the critical issues of workplace applications.The research is led by Gábor Török sociologist and publishes his results in the Forum. The questionnaire will be available in December at www.hte.hu, www.pmsz.hu, at the address given on the electronic portals www.pmi.hu. It will be available until 18 February 2019
- more presentations on the human aspects of project management, about the best practitioners of the profession including the experiences of the PM of the Year
The publication of the Forum is published in electronic form. Presentations pdf. please send it to email@example.com by 15 March 2019 (max. 15 pages) . The formal requirements for accepted presentations will be notified by the rapporteurs in a confirmation.
Call for sponsorship
The sponsor of the project management commitment to professionalism supports the oldest recognized project management conference in Hungary. It also appears
- on the Calls of the Forum,
- In a publication with an ISBN number
- in press releases and the intense social media campaign
- on the advertising space specified in the forum site and in the posted material
The agreed sponsorship fee and the Forum participation fee will be paid by HTE after the sponsorship agreement has been concluded and upon receipt of the application form.
|Performers short (half-sided)||January 10, 2019|
|Apply for sponsorship||January 31, 2019|
|Accepting lectures||February 15, 2019|
|Request Form Fill||February 18, 2019|
|Final, complete presentations to the publication||March 15, 2019|
|Application for participation||March 29, 2019|
|Fee:||64.500.-Ft + VAT|
|Participation fee for lecturers, HTE, PMI Budapest, PMSZ members:||59.500.-Ft + VAT|
|Participation fee for sponsors and professionals
companies from the 4th paid participant:
|HUF 52,500 + VAT|
|PhD Directives:||HUF 30,000 + VAT|
|Students applying for a thesis approved by the HTE Academy:||HUF 3.150 + VAT|
The participation fee includes 13.000 HUF + VAT, which is included in the invoice issued.
Only possible in writing. If canceled up to 30-15 days before the event, 50% of the entry fee can be refunded. In case of cancellation within 15 days we cannot refund the fee.
By participating in the Forum or holding a presentation, the 6.5 PDU (Professional Development Unit) required for PMI qualification can be obtained. Upon request, a certificate can be requested from the HTE Secretariat for attendance at the Forum or for presentations. Further information on the recognition of points can be found at www.pmi.hu.
We are looking forward to presenters, participants and sponsors!
Supporters of the Event
- ERICSSON HUNGARY
- LEGRAND HUNGARY
- CONSTRUCTION SCIENCE ASSOCIATION
- NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF MAIN CONTRACTORS (MAJOR)
- HTE PROJECT MANAGEMENT SECTION (TIPIK)
- ASSOCIATION OF IT, TELECOMMUNICATIONS AND ELECTRONIC COMPANIES (IVSZ)
- HUNGARIAN PROJECT MANAGEMENT ASSOCIATION (PMSZ)
- NATIONAL MEDIA AND COMMUNICATION AUTHORITY (NMHH)
- PMI BUDAPEST HUNGARIAN CHAPTER