On Behalf of all of our Project Management Team at Field & Marten Associates, I would like to wish you all in this community and your loved ones a Blessed Merry Christmas & Prosperous New Year 2018.
Years go by fast so may this year & all the coming years be full of Great Expectations, Good Health & Collaborative Working Relationships.
It was another great year being part of this growing community. It was full of challenges, learning opportunities and contributions. I look forward for another year full of achievements & giving.
Happy Holidays Everyone !
Posted on: December 21, 2017 03:24 PM
We were interviewed for a podcast by M Powered Strategies a while back and now it is online - The main subject was about Teamwork (Below is the link):
Influencers Part V: Teamwork !
What is your personal experience with Teamwork and what strategies proved to enhance teamwork in your projects ?
Posted on: June 26, 2017 02:42 PM
Recently, many companies are adopting the IPD approach in lieu of the traditional Design-Build for the following reasons:
- Has as proven to successfully integrate people, systems, business structures and different practices into a process that collaboratively binds the talents and insights of all parties to optimize project results, increase value to the owner, reduce waste and maximize efficiency through all phases of design and construction.
- Is the emerging approach to organize project teams in order to achieve lean construction at a time when the industry is searching for ways to eliminate waste, cut costs, improve productivity, and create positive outcomes.
- Allow Owners and Development Managers to effectively balance the project options to meet their business enterprise goals.
- Allow Construction Managers to contribute their expertise in construction techniques early in the design process which will result in improved quality and financial performance.
- Allow Designers to benefit from the early contribution of the CM resulting in an optimized design.
American Institute of Architects (AIA)
Posted on: December 01, 2016 01:50 PM