Achieve PMP Exam Success, 5th Edition A Concise Study Guide for the Busy Project Manager
Buy this book at Amazon.com
Study time is made more efficient by its organization. Achieve PMP® Exam Success includes a pre-assessment test to help users develop a focused study plan. It closely follows the Project Management Institute’s A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide)—5th Edition (2013) and incorporates key topics and concepts from the multiple PMI recommended readings, eliminating the need for additional resources which will save you both time and money.
Used in conjunction with PMI’s PMBOK® Guide—5th Edition (2013), Achieve PMP® Exam Success presents all the fundamental knowledge, concepts, exercises and practice exam questions a project manager needs to prepare for and successfully pass the PMP Certification Exam on the first attempt.
- Includes free online access to over 1,300 practice questions including hundreds of situational questions, enabling users to perform practice tests to simulate actual 200-question exams
- Testing capabilities include the ability to go back and review answers and receive feedback on incorrect selections
- Delivers a comprehensive and time saving self-study program that when used together with the PMBOK® Guide has a proven track record of PMP exam success
- Introduces a pre-assessment test to help users develop a focused study plan, supplies a list of things you need to know and key definitions at the beginning of each chapter and sample PMP exam questions and answers at the end of each knowledge area chapter
- Presents a case study that runs throughout the book with exercises and suggested solutions to reinforce concepts and build real competency
- Features study, time management and exam tips and a post-assessment test to evaluate the user’s readiness for the actual exam
- Covers all subjects addressed on the PMP® Exam including comprehensive performance domain and cross-cutting knowledge and skills defined within the PMP Examination Content Outline, the PMI Code of Ethics 2012, and other concepts and techniques not covered in the PMBOK® Guide
- WAV offers downloadable flashcard study aids of key terms and concepts, a self-study exercise on understanding the interdependencies of all the processes defined in the PMBOK® Guide, and a training aide for better understanding process interdependencies — available from the Web Added Value™ Download Resource Center at www.jrosspub.com/wav