Please login or join to subscribe to this thread
Since you have basic knowledge of understanding of project management, it would not be difficult to pass PMP at first attempt. Get the mindset to clear the PMP not attempt.
1) Read the PMBOK once, its boring to read but read it.
2) I would suggest an online course of Joseph Philips on Udemy. listen to him and read PMBOK simultaneously.
3) after finishing these, five a mock exam, that comes free with Joseph class, so you know where do you stand.
4) I would not suggest Rita Mulchay, as it might confuse you with PMBOK process chart.
5) however you can read it for better understanding.
6) read the PMBOK Or Rita Mulcahy once again. in set of 3 chapters. (1-2-3-4, 5-6-7, 8-9-10,11-12-13) and in between give mock test for these chapters, also available on UDEMY.
7) than find out your knowledge gap and read them from your notes/PMBOK
8) Dont forget to read Glossary in PMBOK. that will give insight of PMBOK which you might miss, while reading it,
9) give atleast 3 Mock test before final question. the more question you solve, more confidence and knowledge you will get
10) PMP exam is not a tough exam, but its tricky.
All the best.
First of all, read PMP tips in PMI website especially exam outline carefully. Then, read PMBOK cover to cover carefully in more one time and rita book for understanding only. After that, solve thousands questions on PMSTUDY, PMPRECAST & Udemy and ensure your score not less than 85%. PMSTUDY solve alll questions is very helpful!!! Final, rest and apply exam.
Please login or join to reply