Please login or join to subscribe to this thread
Amazing - Congratulations on your PMP and for becoming Minister of the Gospel of Jesus. Good Luck with your future.
Delivered 3 projects, new products and services that improve customers life:
1st) New service to secure customers smartphones
2nd)New product and service to enhance and improve wifi service
3rd)New service to complement voice communications, voice mail messages transformed to text messages.
Plus other three on the way
Learning a lot on those multidisciplinary projects, two of each, managed as programs (encompass several projects).
Got acquainted with product and service portfolio management for wireless, wireline and TV sector. Design and usability real life project
Got back to my "roots", building hardware and developing software.
Didn't follow a plan in 2020 but for sure will in 2021.
Great accomplishments everyone, and thanks Rami for bringing up the oppoertunity for a retrospective exercise.
- What did you achieve on a professional level ?
- Initiated consulting activities (not project management related)
- Started an MBA program with focus in the pharmaceutical industry. Planned to be completed by end Q1 2021
- Published my first webinar on projectmanagement.com
- Published an article on pmtips.net
- Became appointed Director of Communication and Marketing Team at PMI's Dutch Chapter (2021-2023)
- Earned PSPO I certification
- Earned B2 level of Dutch language
- Significantly improved at playing guitar (not at professional level, yet I wanted to mention it!).
- What did you achieve on a personal level ?
Expand the family +1!
- Did you follow a certain plan you set ?
Yes in the majority of cases. Once the pandemic became global with major consequences in mobility, I decided to make the most out of it. The MBA is time consuming, thus I planned it in as soon as I realized that the pandemic was here to stay (for a while, at least).
I tend to make plans and accept that I will most likely deviate from them to a certain extent. I like the quote from Yogu Berra, "If you don't know where you are going, you'll end up someplace else.”
This is amazing, thanks for sharing and good luck with your 2021 plan.
Those are outstanding achievements - Congrats on the +1 and congrats with your MBA. Very excited for you, keep us posted.
Well, I got the following certifications this year:
2) Project Manager Certification from Association of Clinical Research Professionals.
Today, I start a new job at Oracle as a PM!
Amazing, congrats and good luck with your new job.
Please login or join to reply