I am on the same page.
Here are my preferences:
1. BA for Practitioners: A Practice Guide as well
2. Seven Steps to Mastering Business Analysis by Barbara Carkenord.
This is one of the books from recommended Reference list to PMI-PBA Exam. I've chosen it due to familiar with any good responses to author as one of the top on BA coahing area.
3. BUSINESS ANALYSIS CERTIFICATION CONTACT HOURS BUNDLE by RMC Project Management Inc.
This is one of the top R.E.P of PMI. And it satysfied all 35 Contact hours to PMI-PBA Exam as well.
Link: http://store.rmcproject.com/business-analy...7620.1428331063 I had used their e-learning cource to PMP Exam Preparation. Excellent.
4. BA FASTrack™ Exam Sim Software for the PMI-PBA® Exam by MC Project Management Inc.
This is Exam Simulation tool.
Hope it will be enough to successfully pass that Exam.
i have conducted a little 5 step guide for the recommended PBA prep process; maybe this is somewhat helpful to you:
Getting PMI-PBA® Certified in 5 Steps:
PMI Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA)® Certification
Are you ready to stand out in the business analysis and project management industries by becoming a certified Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA)®?
PMI® recently announced, that they will release a new BA standard in 2017 and latest than their PMI Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA®) certification will become more popular and important in the business world. Accelerate your career growth and support your organization and become a Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA)®!
Step 3: Took a PBA preparation course and get your required 35 contact hours of BA training.
This course by iZenbridge covers all 35 required contact hours.
? http://goo.gl/wMWBOf • 90 days e-learning access
• 35 contact hours PDU certificate
• 40+ hours of core video content as per PMI-PBA® content outline
• 10+ hours of extended video content to clarify concepts in more detail
• Lesson End Quizzes
Step 4: Finalize your study and preparation. Quiz yourself using flashcards and study tables, review your notes from class, and take lots of practice exams.
• 900+ practice questions which includes 2 full length tests, Practice Questions for each Business Analysis Domain and for Business Analysis tools & techniques
Step 5: Take the exam and earn your PMI-PBA®!
in addition you may join our PBA related LinkedIn group for some great Inputs from fellow aspirants:
someone has simulated PMI-PBA to share? also need the bo crack BA Fastrack PMI-PBA
Abilo there are some little quizzes in free apps (Demo) on APP Stores (Apple / Android), this is legal, but if you want the full version you have to pas sometimes more or less 10 US dollars. Saving Changes...