How do you personally manage complexity in your projects?
Examples of project complexity include:
- Significant internal or external political influences
- unknown product features or resources
- Use of a technology new to the organization
- dynamic project governance
- Highly regulated environments.
Assuming a combination of two or more of these are present in a project you are managing, what processes, techniques and tools do you use to manage? Saving Changes...
Make sure you have all the relevant information.
Make sure you understand clearly what is a stake.
What can go wrong.
Pay attention to eventual opportunities.
Complexity is not a synonym of only bad things. Saving Changes...