You can try project management software ProofHub. ProofHub comes packed with powerful features to eliminate the need of having too many different tools to run your business. It is an excellent collaboration tool that enables managers to effortlessly handle all stages of a project from planning to delivering results on time. The app functions as a central hub for teams, contractors, and clients to share knowledge, tasks, notes, and discussions for efficient collaboration and prompt responses. Plus, the iOS and Android apps make sure that the users remain productive on the go!
1) Proofing: Speed up the files and documents review process, bring clarity in feedback sharing and even keep track of changes made in them.
2) White labelling: Set up branded sign-in page, add a color, set a theme, and add your logo to make the account appear just like your company’s look and feel.
3) Multilingual: The interface is available in more than half a dozen languages including English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish and German.
4) Task management: Keep work organized so that people don’t have to wonder what they have to work on next and what’s pending.
5) Workflows and boards: Simplify the way you manage your tasks by defining their flow, and assigning basic or kanban workflow to them as per your requirement.
6) Gantt charts: Get a visual timeline for tasks to better plan the projects and manage resources efficiently, and stay on track!
Get clear insight of how projects are running and resource utilization, to analyze plans and iterate accordingly.
7) Discussions: Share opinions and updates, post announcements and assign them to teams and clients, to get rid of those messy email threads.
8) Chat: Ask quick questions, feedbacks or even have casual conversations, with emojis adding fun to your office communication.
9) Calendar: Manage all your scheduled events, meetings, appointments, milestones, project deadlines, and don’t let important dates slip from your mind.
10) File sharing: Keep your files and documents centralized and organized, to easily share and collaborate with remote teams and clients.
11) Notes: Keep all your important project information, quick reminders, random thoughts and big ideas organized and safe at a central location.