I'm in need of some recommendations. I am the PMO director for a software company of about 25 people across the globe. I am trying to find the best, most intuitive project magmt software that will allow me to build a gantt-like team/project load schedule.I'm doing this manually in excel and it's a pain and time sucker.
Here are my reqs:
- Left-most column - Team members
- Top row - calendar month by day
- Ability to add multiple projects to each team member
- Ability to view the document as a whole so I can see each team member and each project assigned to that team member with start and stop dates coinciding w/ the calendar.
- I want to be able to look and see out of everyone on my team, who is on what projects alongside of everyones projects. Saving Changes...
Well, each software provider will most likely claim that his product is the best and most intuitive one. From my experience, it depends on the project needs and there is no one-fits all solution. I am doing SAP implementation projects for many years and I used MS Project and MS SharePoint. It worked for me with regards to collaboration and integration. Of course, there are many other products available and you can do some checks on this webside checking out the Tools section. Saving Changes...