How Requirements Repositories and Reusability can Help Achieve a Competitive Advantage
What does a requirement look like? Is there a standard structure for them beyond just "one line on your spreadsheet"? Requirements information varies a LOT in structure. How the information is used and "who needs to use it" varies a lot as well. At some point there are much better ways to manage them then on that spreadsheet you've been using. Working with a repository can be good for your company and GREAT for your career. Find out more through this webinar which will address how a repository can be used to supercharge your requirements management efforts:
- KEY Best practices for Business Analysis
- Easily building a clear business case for a Requirements repository
- Typical requirements repository challenges and how to overcome them like a hero
- Clearly link requirements to the business strategy
- Reuse requirement components so you're not always starting from scratch
Speaker: Keith Ellis, CEO of Enfocus Solutions Inc.