Project HEADWAY: Bah Humbug - A Dickensian View Of Project Management
This presentation is supporting material for this video.
Project management can learn a surprising amount from Charles Dickens. Our practices extend back to the time he was writing, as the industrial revolution took hold. And some of those practices have not shaken off the mantle of that legacy. An exploration of our world through the eyes of a very different one.
In this webinar, participants will explore:
- The challenges associated with effective project management
- Why project managers often develop a myopic and narrow view of the project they are managing
- What a broader perspective of our projects and how we manage them might offer
- The insights that Charles Dickens offers to project managers
- How to manage projects in a way that brings value to stakeholders, and keeps the spirit of Christmas alive throughout the year
People who downloaded this item also downloaded . . .