Project HEADWAY: Knowing What To Focus On
This presentation is supporting material for this video.
Most of us come to project management by accident. We learn by doing, by reading and by experimentation. But how do we know what to read? How do we identify what we should focus on? How do we assess and evaluate our gaps and learning opportunities? And most importantly, how do we know where to look and what to look for in addressing the gaps? This webinar explores how to think about and approach career development in a way that all of us—accidental and deliberate project managers alike—can respond and relate to.
In this webinar, participants will:
- Understand what career development looks like
- Explore the development opportunities that are available to project managers
- Understand how we think about development
- Identify strategies to identify gaps and explore opportunities
- Define how to build an effective development plan