Project HEADWAY: You're Not As Agile As You Think
This presentation is supporting material for this video.
Agile is an unquestionably hot topic. How agile relates to organizations, however, is a bit of.a different matter. Can organizations be agile? Can agile be built into an organization's DNA? And what would that look like? What would be required to make it work. This webinar explores what organizational agility looks like in theory, and what organizational reality often looks like in practice. It identifies the requirements for agile, and the necessary pre-conditions to having it actually work at scale.
In this webinar, participants will:
- Understand the essential underlying principles of agile
- Explore how agile can work in an organizational context
- Identify why agile concepts generally don't work in an organizational context
- Develop requirements to apply agile on an organizational scale
- Identify the critical success factors necessary for organizational agility to become a reality
People who downloaded this item also downloaded . . .