Muhammad Aamer Shahzad
Address: House# 135/A, Street# 43, Sector: F-10/4, Islamabad.
Mobile: +92 333 524 9616 |E-mail: email@example.com
7 years’ diverse experience of data management, research analysis, Business development, program development and project management; I have worked as Senior Program Officer in Human Capital Management Institute for development of human capital. 4 years’ professional experience as Territory Manager of ALLMED Solutions to improve coordination among stakeholders and improve sales; 5 years’ research experience in Universal Research Group for managing research and data analysis for better decision making. I have been involved with international and local organizations on different management and research activities. I also worked as Marketing Coordinator and then promoted to Territory Manager. I really enjoy communicating and interacting with. I like team work and I enjoy doing Marketing Research project with my team. I am also working as a freelance Management and research consultant and also mentoring different level of university students for their research work/thesis. Currently I am working as a Deputy Registrar in a newly formed Business school.
KNOWLEDGE (K), SKILLS (S), ABILITIES (A)
K: SPSS, MS Project, E-Views, IFS, WDI, Mathematica5, Microsoft Office, and Urdu In-Page
S: Proposal & Report writing, budget analysis, and project reviews
A: Adaptable and flexible to change, Ability to work under pressure, and working in multicultural environment
Deputy Registrar | Islamabad Business School (IBS) | Islamabad Jul. 2015 – Date
- Successfully develop the affiliation documents and letters;
- Professionally Managing Institutional records.
- Resourcefully coordinate Web development team for effectively launches the institutional website;
- Actively Coordinate with public sector university (QAU) and HEC for the progressive affiliation process;
- Meritoriously select appropriate candidate’s resume from Resume Bank.
- Efficaciously Organize Selection Board for Faculty and Staff.
- Coordination with the vendors for the University advertisements and campaigns.
- Creditably Responsible for Institutions Secretariat functions.
- Effectively create and maintain the statutes, service rules & procedures.
- Member (Secretary) of IBS Executive Committee (IBS-EC).
Research Associate | Islamabad Business School (IBS) | Islamabad Feb. 2015 – June 2015
- Proficiently develop the subject outlines of different subjects for BBA, MBA and MS Level also give comprehensive assistance for PhD level Courses according to HEC;
- Efficiently support to complete the pre-establishing documents and resources.
- Expertly develop the Institution’s documents and forms;
- Commendably maintained all the approved forms, documents, and reports record,
- Successfully nurture a state of the art library in the premises of IBS, by procuring relevant books and then systematically arranged them;
Senior Program Officer | Human Capital Management Institute | Islamabad May 2013 – Apr. 2014
- Developed and successfully submitted expressions of interests and proposals for diverse thematic areas to PPAF, Mercy Corps, Plan International Pakistan, Women Empowerment Group, Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority, Adult Basic Education Society, Social Mobilization understanding and Pakistan Poverty Alleviation Fund;
- Successfully drafted progress reports for HCMI management, and Pakistan Bait ul Mall;
- Reviewing different Project proposals, Project reports, and manuals;
- Coordinated with 5 NGOs and different stakeholders for partnerships and collaborations;
- Developed training manuals for 5 workshops;
- Effectively implemented document management system and maintain a Project document checklist and tracking sheets.
Territory Manager | ALLMED Solutions | Islamabad Jan. 2012 – Apr. 2013
- Successfully managed data and documents of Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Faisalabad and Peshawar region;
- Successfully organized 2 diagnostic workshops inviting healthcare specialists;
- Improved coordination with stakeholders for better customer service;
- Increased company’s clientage and products’ sale by 75% in the targeted region.
Research Associate | Universal Research Group | Islamabad Oct. 2009 – Apr. 2013
- Developed and successfully implemented project plans for improved decision making;
- Improved data and reports collection mechanism for the facilitation of principal investigators for clinical studies according to GCP, ICH Guidelines, and Convince Standard Operating Procedures;
- Ensured adherence to relevant regulatory requirements through monitoring the trial progress.
Research Coordinator | Metrics Research (Pvt.) Ltd. | Islamabad Jun. 2012 – Dec. 2012
- Successfully enhance coordination with Principal Investigator, Organization and the Subjects;
- Assists the PI in the development and maintains of the documents of the study;
- Magnificently cooperates with PI’s and monitoring efforts related to sponsored program administration and report instances of noncompliance to the appropriate;
- Effectively Coordinates and facilitates monitoring and auditing visits.
Marketing Coordinator | ALLMED Solutions | Islamabad Aug. 2010 – Dec. 2011
- Successfully manages and provide coordination in Market activities;
- Effectively coordinates with in Problems solving and feedback to Territory Manager;
- Efficaciously manages field monitoring and reporting – financial and progress.
Tutor | Allama Iqbal Open University (AIOU) | Islamabad Sep. 2014 – Date
- Taught different subjects for MBA Level;
- Resourcefully check the MBA and MSc level assignments;
- Effectively maintained student record, tests, assignments and corresponding’s;
Lecturer | National Institute of Management Science (NIMS) | Islamabad Jun. 2009 – Sep. 2009
- Taught different subjects like Economics, Statistics, Project Management, Research Methods for Business and Political Sciences;
- Maintained student record, tests and assignments;
Independent Research & Management Consultant | Islamabad Jun. 2013 – Date
- Developing research proposals for different organizations and NGOs;
- Reviewing academic research reports, independent studies and Theses;
- Providing support to researchers for data analysis and interpretation;
- Commendably Supervised and maintained official records;
- Coordinate with management and staff for their specific activities;
- Efficiently support to complete the pre-establishing documents and resources.
Independent Consultant | SPSS Support | Islamabad Oct. 2008 – Nov. 2008
- Assisted government personnel in his qualitative and quantitative data analysis;
- Provided support for data cleaning and helped to conduct statistical analyses for Agri-projects;
- Provided support for data interpretations for Agri-projects.
Coordinator – (Membership & Registrations) | PMI Islamabad Pakistan Chapter| Islamabad Feb. 2016 – Date
- Successfully managed and Update Membership and Registration Data;
- Effectively communicate with respected Members of the Chapter;
- Resourcefully coordinate VP – Membership & Registration for improving PMI Membership;
- Improved coordination with members for better Project Management Society;
Intern Domestic Business | Pakistan Software Export Board (PSEB) | Islamabad Jan. 2008 – Jun. 2008
- Assist in registration and renewal process of IT/ITeS companies intend to operate in Pakistan;
- Effectively enhance record keeping systems and procedures of domestic business department;
- Successfully maintained and updated database of PSEB’s Member companies and Call center.
Intern Research/Finance | World Health Organization (WHO) | Islamabad Jul. 2007 – Sep. 2007
- Efficiently ensured the writing of daily strips under the Communications/Information focal System;
- Successfully learned the procedure of the matrixes of different health projects;
- Resourcefully maintained and updated database of WHO Daily news Portal;
- Effectively maintained financial record keeping systems and procedures.
Project Management Institute (PMI), Oct. 2012 – Date
? PMI Islamabad Pakistan Chapter,
? PMI Lahore Pakistan Chapter
Master of Science (MS/MPhil) | Project Management Dec. 2014
Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Institute of Science and Technology (SZABIST) | Islamabad
• Research Field: Project Human Resource Management
Master of Science (MSc.)| Economics Jul. 2008
National University of Modern Languages (NUML) | Islamabad
• Research Field: Foreign Direct Investment
Shahzad, M. A., & Iqbal, S. (2014). Enhancing Project Management Effectiveness Through Servant Leadership Theory. 19th National Research Conference 2014. Islamabad, dated Friday, June 20, 2014: Shaheed Zulfikar Ali Bhutto Institute of Science and Technology, Department of Project Management,Islamabad.
Shahzad, M. A., & Bashir, S. (2014). Impact of Project Maturity on Project Performance: A study of Development Sector in Pakistan. 18th National Research Conference 2014. Islamabad, dated Tuesday, January 16, 2014: Shaheed Zulfikar Ali Bhutto Institute of Science and Technology, Department of Project Management,Islamabad.
Certificate Name Organization Name Date(s)
Inclusive Leadership Training: Becoming a Successful Leader edX Feb. 2016
Critical Thinking - Reason and Fair Play in Communication - Statement of Participation iversity Gmb Jul. 2015
Academic and Business Writing edX May. 2015
Computerized Accounting Peachtree Skill Development Council, Lahore. Apr. 2009
A Computer Course for Social Scientists. Department of Economics (NUML) Jul. 2006
TRAININGS/ SEMINAR/ WORKSHOPS
Date(s) Trainings/ Seminar/Workshops Title Organization name Location
16.01.2016 Annual General Meeting & Elections PMI Islamabad Pakistan Chapter Islamabad
17.10.2015 4th National Project Management Conference 2015 PMI Islamabad Pakistan Chapter Islamabad
25.12.2014 Annual General Elections & Dinner PMI Islamabad Pakistan Chapter Islamabad
24.09.2014 PMI-Professional Business Analyst Certification PMI Islamabad Pakistan Chapter Islamabad
16.01 – 17.01.2014 18th National Research Conference 2013 SZABIST Islamabad
02.11.2013 3rd National Project Management Conference & International Project Management (IPM) Day 2013 PMI Islamabad Pakistan Chapter Islamabad
10.10.2013 Earn Value Management in Project Management PMI Islamabad Pakistan Chapter Islamabad
10.10.2009 Meri Hifazat Sahil – NGO Islamabad
16.04.2006 WTO and its impact on the textile industry of Asia NUML Islamabad
16.05.2006 Consumers Day Celebration in Pakistan The Network- NGO Islamabad
References will be provided upon request