Currently, I am Executive Director at Trentim & Associates, Programs Director at Project Managers Without Borders, and member of the PMIEF Board of Directors.
For almost 15 years, I worked as PMO manager, program and project manager in large engineering projects with multidisciplinary teams in different industries such as Aerospace, Defence, IT, R&D, Telecom, and Infrastructure. In 2014, I was the recipient of the PMI Harold Kerzner Award for my contributions to advancing the project management practice. Since 2009, as a professor of project management, strategy and innovation, I teach undergrad and MBA students. I published five project management books in English, Portuguese, and Spanish.
Between 2011 and 2014, as Head of Planning and Innovation (Project Management Office) at Institute of Aeronautics and Space, I was responsible for strategic goals and scorecards, innovation roadmaps, project management practices and training, methodology development, performance indicators, supporting project selection and prioritisation, long and short term planning, budget controlling and portfolio management (RD&I - Research, Development and Innovation). In 2013, I received the Meritorious Service Medal from the Brazilian Air Force.
From 2003 to 2010, I worked at the Department of Airspace Control, Brazilian Air Force, being responsible for good practices in MRO (Maintenance, Repair, and Operations), medium-large projects, technical maintenance, acquisitions and implementation of new systems and infrastructure.
- "La Gestión de los Interesados como Clientes" (Project Management Institute, 2016)
- "Managing Stakeholders as Clients" (Project Management Institute, 2013 and 2015)
- "Gerenciamento de Projetos: Guia para as Certificações PMP® e CAPM®" (Editora Atlas, 2011 and 2014)
- "Gestión de Proyectos" (Amazon, 2014)
- "Manual do MS-Project 2010 e Melhores Prática do PMI®" (Editora Atlas, 2012)
- "Manual do MS-Project 2013 e Melhores Prática do PMI®" (Editora Atlas, 2015)