Trainer in project management:
- PMP certification.
- Project management methodologies
- Visiting lecturer at the Technische Universität München, CEDOSIA Graduate School
- President of the PMI Southern Germany Chapter e.V. (former PMI Munich Chapter)
- Giving members opportunities for volunteering, fun, and professional development.
"Situational Project Management: The Dynamics of Success and Failure"
How can project managers select the right practices in a world of project management, where the same practices that have led to success in one project may fail in another one? Project managers must differentiate between the diverse types of projects and select practices based on them.Contact: www.crcpress.com/authors/i14830-oliver-lehmann
PMP study group moderation:
LinkedIn group: I want to be a PMP®
The largest and most active study group for PMP certification in the world.
- PMP #31045
- Obtained in 02/2001
- Valid through 02/2020
- Master of Science in Project Management at the University of Liverpool, UK
- Certified Associate of the Connective Leadership Institute, Pasadena, CA, USA
- Certified Professional and Trainer in Proposal Management by APMP, the Association of Proposal Management Professionals, Washington, DC, USA
- Microsoft Certified Trainer for Microsoft Project, Redmond, WA, USA*
Professional experience, since:
- 1982: Practitioner
- 1995: Trainer
- 1999: Speaker
Volunteer experience, since:
- 1998: PMI Member
- 2002: PMI Volunteer
- 2009 Founder/owner of a virtual PMP® study group (62,000+ members)
Contact (LinkedIn): I want to be a PMP®
- 2015 Research on situational project management
Place, year of birth:
Stuttgart, Baden-Württemberg, Germany; 1957
Munich, Bavaria, Germany
Married, 4 children, 2 grandchildren
Detailed trainer profiles:
- English: www.oliverlehmann.com
- German: www.oliverlehmann-training.de
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/oliverlehmann
- Xing: www.xing.com/profile/Oliver_LehmannPMP
- Amazon AuthorCentral https://www.amazon.com/Oliver-F.-Lehmann/e/B01L2WAM2A
- Taylor & Francis Featured Author https://www.crcpress.com/authors/i14830-oliver-lehmann
Seminar availability calendar:
- English: www.oliverlehmann.com/availability.html
- German: www.oliverlehmann-training.de/belegungsplan.html
Major locations for seminars in the last years:
Germany: Augsburg, Berlin, Bonn, Bremen, Cologne, Darmstadt, Dortmund, Düsseldorf, Essen, Frankfurt, Hamburg, Hannover, Heidelberg, Kassel, Mannheim, Munich, Nürnberg, Stuttgart.
Europe: Amsterdam (Netherlands), Basel (Switzerland), Bern (Switzerland), Bregenz (Austria), Bucharest (Romania), Geneva (Switzerland), London (UK), Moscow (Russia), Salzburg (Austria), Vienna (Austria), Warsaw (Poland), Zürich (Switzerland).
World: Bahrain, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, USA
Impressum (Telemediengesetz § 5):
Oliver F. Lehmann, M.Sc., PMP
Trollblumenstraße 39g, D-80995 München, Bavaria, Germany
Phone: +49 (89) 96 04 95 60, Mobile: +49 (1 71) 9 34 61 68
Website (en): www.oliverlehmann.com
Website (de): www.oliverlehmann-training.de
Ust. ID-Nr. ($ 27a UStG): DE175431111
*: Credential obtained in 1996; discontinued in 2008 by Microsoft.