Haitham K. M. M. Abdelaty.
Mobile Phone: +971 50 1246810 (UAE) +20 10 09536053 (Egypt & Roaming)
A Project/Construction Management Professional, with more than 22 years of professional experience. I spent around 4 years in Marketing and Mechanical Maintenance then the rest of my professional experience (18Y+) in the O&G Industry till date. With wide exposure to Greenfield and Brownfield Projects. Worked at Offshore/Offshore oilfields, HQs, Fabrication yards, on board of many types of marine units (Barges, Rigs, Marine Survey, Diving Support Vessels), up to Academic postgraduate study level in Offshore Engineering and volunteering assignments for the PMI. I worked as CLIENT most of that time as well as CONTRACTOR.
I do enjoy challenges and quickly adapt to new environments/assignments, and achieving planned targets & goals.
2014: Approved as CMarEng by the IMarEST, and CEng by Engineering Council-UK, Project Supervisor of the Year-2014 Award from O&G Middle East Magazine, Obtained the Prince-2 professional certificate, 2011-2013: 1-Volunteer with the PMI: Running the HR Community of Practice, 2-PMI-EMEA 2012 Congress Technical Submissions review, 4- Review of the 5th Edition of the PMI-PMBOK, 5- and its software extension, 6- 2013 Professional Awards evaluations. 7-2012: Participated in the process of obtaining ISO-9001 certification to my employer by applying the QMS in my work area, 8-2011: I got the Man of the Month HSE award, and I was recognized in a Best Initiative Scheme for my submittals. 9- 2008: I introduced (Appreciation Certificate) system on weekly basis to one person of the construction team, to be given to him every Sunday morning in the Morning safety talk, and the encouragement result reflected on the work force was amazing. 10- 2002: Played a key role in the start of "Post Graduate Master Degree in Offshore Engineering" for the first time in Middle East; with the great support of Head of Mechanical and Marine Section & Dean of the AAST, nowadays (Offshore Engineering) it is not only postgraduate section but also a graduate section. 1999 to 2001: Succeeded to reduce cost of one budget by 10% using surplus material & for a couple of times I was able to identify a major Engineering Error at the right moment and took the necessary corrective action just on time before a disaster took place.
I am targeting a Sr. Position in Offshore O&G Project Management, i.e. Project/Construction/Interface (Manager/Leader), or EPM.
I am looking to be part of professionally managed and prestigious International Organization with equal opportunities, a path for Career Development & Growth to utilize my previous experience, learn and grow within the Organization in a Win-Win approach.
SKILLS - COMPETENCES
Prince2- Practitioner, PMP-Prep, CIPM.
Project/Construction/Contract/Installation/Interface Management, O&G, Offshore/Onshore, Innovation, Leadership, Professional Communication, Negotiation, Reporting, Team working, Planning, Global Diversity, HSE, Creativity, Win-Win Approach,
MS-Office, MS-Project, MAXIMO, Trilingual (Arabic, English, Italian)
OHSASH 18001, HAZOP, HAZID, ISO-9001, Codes & Standards, SELECT, FEED, EPC, First Aid, IVB, TPA.
WORK EXPERIENCE - Projects and Construction (17 Years +)
Below is a summary of Companies I worked for, Durations, Projects& Titles. For Roles and Duties, please refer to Attachment 1.
ENERFLEX Middle East Limited, 13/06/2008 till Present
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE, www.Enerflex.com
Managing Gas Compression Plants Projects
Abu Dhabi Marine Operating Co. (ADMA-OPCO), 31/12/2008 till 12/06/2016
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE, www.adma-opco.com
Projects Engineer (Sr. Level Staff) – D/H, Gr. 15, Brownfield Projects Division
Projects, Phases, Durations and budget indicator:
ZK-ZWSC Mods Project, +100 MBD Program, FEED and EPC, Jan 2010 till now, 250M USD.
US-GTP/NGTP Capacity Improvement Study (Pre-FEED), Jan 2011 to Jan 2012, 3 M USD.
PMC Services for offshore project, SOW, Tendering, Evaluation, Contract management, 2009 to 2011.
ZK-3 Barren towers Project, +100 MBD Program, FEED, Mid 2009 to Mid 2010, 3M USD.
ZK-4 Gas Injection project (4GI), +100 MBD Program, FEED, Mid 2009 to Mid 2010. 3 M USD
US-Waste Gas Handling Project, Post commission clearing for Punch list, Jan 2009 to May 2012, 20M USD.
Petrofac Facilities Management - Dubai Petroleum (DP), 13/01/2008 till 30/11/2008
Location: Dubai, UAE www.petrofac.com , www.dubaipetroleum.ae
Senior Offshore Construction Supervisor
Handling all work execution for Brownfield projects at offshore complex and Platforms.
Leading all offshore crews (contractors), Marine units, Logistics
Abu Dhabi Marine Operating Oil Co (ADMA-OPCO), 11/7/2006 till 11/01/2008
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE, www.adma-opco.com
Mechanical Engineer – Integrity Division
System Based Integrity Management (SBIM) Project
Preparation of Remedial Mechanical Packages, based on integrity findings.
ABB Lummus Global B.V., 17/03/2005 till 17/5/2006
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Site Construction Engineer.
Project: Molikpaq Tie-In Project, Client (SEIC) Sakhalin Energy Investment Company Ltd., (Shell) Russia.
EPC for 2 production/processing insulated modules, 5 levels each, complete with Facilities, piping, E&I and HVAC system, with total weight of 2803 tons, overall project budget of 120 M USD.
National Petroleum Construction Co. (NPCC), 14/05/2003 till 15/03/2005
Construction Field Engineer/ Project Engineer
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Piping Engineer, Erection, Onshore plant 19/12/2004 till 15/03/2005
Yard Construction Engineer, Offshore Platform 14/05/2003 till 17/08/2004
Project Engineer, Piping, Offshore 18/08/2004 till 19/12/2004
North East Bab (NEB) Phase 1, Client: Abu Dhabi Co for Onshore Oil Operations (ADCO), (JV with Technip)
EPC of CPP (Central Processing Plant, Serving 160 Oil wells), Full facilities (Storage tanks, pipe racks, heat exchangers, distillation towers, piping, E&I, camp, etc). Project Budget 200 Million US Dollars.
Offshore Khuff Gas Development (J.V. with ABB Lummus), Client: ADMA-OPCO
Decks fabrication of TA & NKPP Gas platforms, 4 levels each, with all facilities. Project budget 215 M USD.
Belayim Petroleum Co. (PETROBEL), JV with ENI 24/08/1998 till 12/05/2003
Offshore Project Engineer / Company Rep. / Site manager
Locations: Cairo Head office, Fabrication yards (Alexandria & Jebel-Zeit) , offshore/onshore sites, Egypt.
EPC of 4 legs Jacket with complete decks and TSF of following offshore platforms:
Temsah NW (@ water depth 94 m, Biggest &Deepest offshore fixed platform). Receiving & Processing Platform (RPP). Baltim East Platform. Darfeel Gas Platform., Port Fouad-D gas platform (Jacket Fabrication only). Budget from 250M to 450M USD.
EPC of below Monopod with integrated decks/TSF
Port Fouad SW2: in water depth 35 m. Nouras A and B Gas monopods, water depth 42 Meters. 50 MUSD each.
In addition to the below Projects:
Belayim marine field upgrading (New platforms and Riser Clamps). Old projects leftover material collection. Pre-drilling template (Ashrafi field and Temsah North West). Port Fouad South West pipeline end manifold (PLEM). Inter SINAI gas pipeline Phase-1 (Construction of 42” gas pipeline 40 km. Length) .
WORK EXPERIENCE - Maintenance (3 YEARS)
Agiba Petroleum Co. (AGIBCO), JV with ENI 21/06/1998 till 23/08/1998
Location: At Meleha Oil Field, Western desert, Egypt.
Maintenance of sucker rod oil well pumps, compressors, and all oil field equipment, applying all maintenance programs, and Comply with HSE regulation.
The Egyptian Company for Advanced Food Industries (FARAGALLA) Egypt 02/03/1997 till 11/06/1998
Location: Borg Elarab Industrial City, Alexandria, Egypt
Leading a crew of 3 engineers & 24 technicians. Planning and applying all preventive maintenance programs, mechanical troubleshooting, preparing spare parts purchase orders, issuing spare parts & installing /commissioning / operating of new production lines.
Santa Fe International Drilling Corporation, Egypt 01/12/1995 till 01/03/1997
(Now Named as Transocean)
Location: Onshore/Offshore Drilling Rigs & Main Repair shop in Alexandria, Egypt
Maintenance/ troubleshooting for drilling equipments/tools, pumps, air compressor & GM Diesel engines
(For offshore /onshore Drilling Rigs). Comply with HSE regulations.
WORK EXPERIENCE - Marketing (7 YEARS)
Part time, summer, and after graduation work (Casual) 01/07/1993 till 30/06/2000
Sale of Mechanical & Electrical equipment for various maintenance activities. Preparation of technical Bids and Offers. Sales and marketing of Italian sun blinds.
CEng: Approved By the Engineering Council -UK as Chartered Engineer, Dec. 2014.
CMarEng: Approved by the IMarEST -UK as Chartered Marine Engineer, 24 Nov. 2014.
Princ2 Practitioner, by APMG (Association of Project Managers Group), Feb 2014, Certificate No. 02817086-01-6YG9
CIPM (Certified Intl. Project Manager), from IAPM (International Academy of Project. Management), Jun 2013.
ISO 9001:2008- Internal Auditor, Dec 2012, Certified by RINA.
OHSAS 18001:2007- internal Auditor, DNV, May 2011. , Cert. #24365, Course# A17301,IRCA Certified.
Post Graduate Diploma in Offshore Engineering (May 2010). Grade: Distinction. The Arab Academy for Science and Technology, Egypt (AAST). In fact, I started this study as M. Sc., but due to traveling and lack of time, it ended up as P.G. Dip.
Some M. Sc. Mechanical Engineering (Heat Transfer), 1996-2000 - 6 engineering courses studied, examined and successfully passed. Theses & Research were not completed. Alexandria University, Egypt.
B. Sc. Mechanical Power Engineering (June 1995) - Accredited C.Eng. by IMarEST , Course Ref. 8213
Accumulated Grade: Good, Final Year Grade: Very Good, Faculty of Engineering, Alexandria University, Egypt.
1. Engineering Council - UK, membership No. 618816, since Dec 2014, http://www.engc.org.uk
2. (IMarEst) Institute of Marine Engineers, Membership No. 8033178, since March 2014, www.imarest.org
3. (IAPM) International Academy of Project Management, July 2013, membership No. 115785, www.theiapm.org
4. AAST Alumni, Egypt, Since June 2010, Membership No. 2120343, www.aast.edu
5. PMI (Project Management Institute), Jan 2010, Membership No. 1717571, www.mpi.org
6. General Petroleum Workers Syndicate, Egypt, since 1998, Membership No. 47212/98
7. Egyptian Society of Mechanical Engineers, since 1996, Membership No. 2244, www.ese.eg.net
8. Egyptian Engineers Syndicate, Egypt, since 1995, Member ship No.5331/35, www.eea.org.eg
9. ASME (American Society of Mechanical Engineer), Since 1993, Membership No. 4669974, www.asme.org
ACTIVITIES & HOBBIES
Traveling, Bowling, Photography, Fishing, Swimming and Cycling.
Countries where I had lived: Egypt, K.Saudi Arabia, S. of Oman and UAE.
Countries where I had business: Egypt, Italy, UAE, USA, and Canada.
Countries where I visited: Malaysia, Turkey, Greece, Cyprus, Syria, China, Italy, USA, Germany, Austria & Canada.
Height: 183 cm. , Weight: 93 kg.
Nationality: Egyptian , Marital Status: Married (2 children) , Date/ Place of birth: 21 Oct. 1972, Alexandria, Egypt
Valid Visa Status: UAE residence employment visa valid until 11 Oct 2017
CANADIAN multi entry visa (Visitor/ Business) valid until 24 Sep. 2017
USA multi entry visa: Type B1/B2 ((Visitor/ Business) valid till 01 May 2017
Driving license: Light Vehicle & Motor bike (Egypt & UAE)
REFEREES (and related previous work place)
Khalid Al-Hosnai, Project Manager, email@example.com, +971506676680 …………………………………………………………………(ADMA-OPCO)
Mohamed Harb, Sr. Mgr. New fields Projects Div, firstname.lastname@example.org, +97150-73166538……………………………………..…….( ADMA-OPCO)
Kristie Evans, CEO& Managing Principal, HR Logistics LLC, Mob. +1-919- 616-6524, email@example.com ………………..….……………(PMI)
Amr Nessim, Engineering Manger, +97150-5725992, firstname.lastname@example.org ……………………………………………………………………..(ADMA-OPCO)
Tony Scappaticci, Construction S.In., email link , +971-4-301-4242, +44-131-2081064 ………………………………………………… (Petrofac/DP)
Armin Ramic, Project Mgr, Yara International, +4724157000, Armin.Ramic@yara.com …………………………………………..………………. (ABB)
Tawfik Abdelkhalik, Managing Director MENA, Enerflex, +97150-4463139, email@example.com ...........................(NPCC)
Salah A.Latif Shendy, Tecnomare Egypt technical Manager, +20122-3820622, firstname.lastname@example.org … (PETROBEL)
Prof. Dr. Moahmed Elnour, Head of Mechanical and Marine section AAST, +2011-11203295, email@example.com..................... (AAST)
ATTACHMENT 1 - (ROLES AND DUTIES)
COMMON ROLES AND DUTIES
1. Reporting to Project / Construction Manager. 2. Ensure adherence to company's QAHSE policies and procedures. 3. Ensure that the project documents are correctly maintained, updated, and controlled. 4. Ensure compliance to project schedule/scope and budget. 5. Prepare progress reports. 6. Budgetary control & Invoice review. 6. Issue/Review the Change requests / Variations (VOP)/ Claims. 7. Coordinate/ Liaise with other disciplines/divisions/contractors/consultants for resolution of interdisciplinary clashes. 8. Participate in Project meetings. 9. Material issue/ flow Control. 10. Prepare presentations and reports for upper management.
SR. PROJECTS ENGINEER (CLIENT PARTY)
1. Manage Greenfield and Brownfield (EPC) projects, from concept phase to commissioning & handing over to operations. 2. Lead / Monitor contractors and consultants Multidisciplinary teams. 3. Prepare ITT (Review the tender specification, scope of work, and the tender T&C and vendor list) , and perform technical Bid evaluation and prepare response to Technical clarifications, TBs, PTBs…etc). 4. Participation in HAZOP, HAZID and Value Engineering studies, Design & Constructability Reviews. 5. Preparation for SOW (Scope of Work) packages at different project phases starting Select, Pre-FEED, FEED, Define, EPC, plus IVB and TPA. 6. Liaise with procurement for purchase of materials. 7. Establish target and monitor key operational KPIs. 8. Arrange and participate in Quality internal audits. 9. Prepare draft of Fax of awarding and review contract. 10. Prepare the Decision Support Package (DSP) and raise it to Sr. management for approval to move from project stage to another. 11. Inspection/ Expediting at vendor shops. 12. Solicit material & Contractor price quotes for the provisional sums.
PROJECTS ENGINEER (CONTRACTOR PARTY)
1. Control Projects deliverables. 2. Manage projects mobilization plan and resources allocation. 3. Review method statements/ Execution Strategies / Procedures prior submitting for client approval 4. Update Material Status. 5. Receive updates and queries form construction team and take necessary action / Respond to all construction and contractual correspondence/ Attend to any site problems associated with project and suggest solutions/alternatives for Client’s approval. 7. Follow up Consultants approvals to keep the progress on track. 8. Review payment certificates and ensure the application of payment terms 9. Issue fabrication packages for construction team and set up fabrication priorities. 10. Distribute AFC fabrication procedures to Fabrication yard and QC departments. 11. Coordinate with QC services for preparation of project ITP. 12. Coordinate with stores to conduct inspection for received material and issue MRV. 13. Report costs through the financial process. 14. Coordinate with engineering Dept. for preparation of test packs, Issue material required for pressure tests, and prepare detail schedule of pressure tests. 15. Follow up with QC/Yard Engineer and Client for clearance and approval of test packs for pressure test.
BARGE REP. (CLIENT PARTY)
1. Monitor the construction/modification/maintenance of structures/piping hook ups. 2. Co-ordinate with barge/jack up captain for all issues (i.e. Technical, certification, maintenance, on hire/ off hire, Mob/ Demob). 3. Logistics control (i.e. chopper booking, bedding plan, supplies, material control, etc). 4. Supervise the bathymetric & morphological survey at future offshore platform location on board of S/V. 5. Supervise sea lines root Surveying/cleaning operation on board of S/V.
SENIOR OFFSHORE CONSTRUCTION SUPERVISOR (CLIENT PARTY)
1. Full supervision of all offshore Construction and Installation of the EPC activities at all company's offshore sites. 2. Control/manage of resources and marine units. 3. Attend daily Sr. Mgt. videoconference to plan the day-to-day activities and setting up business priorities.
MECHANICAL ENGINEER (INTEGRITY DIVISION- CLIENT PARTY)
1. Preparation of Mechanical Engineering Package SOW for the piping systems/ piping supports for each identified System based on findings of Integrity Engineer, Corrosion Engineer and Process Engineer (as per: Fitness For Service reports). 2. For the intended modification; propose new piping routing and supporting system, prepare piping layout and Isometrics, as per site condition and in accordance with API/ASME/ADMA standards and codes of practice. 3. Prepare the MTO. 4. After execution completion of a remedial package by a contractor, receive and evaluate punch list items and mark up “as built” drawings of completed jobs.
CONSTRUCTION FIELD ENGINEER (CLIENT PARTY)
1. Monitor and supervise contract execution by contractor. 2. Review and check the received material at site and prepare material status/reports. 3. Review and approve Material Issue Voucher & the ship loose material list prior to mobilization of offshore spread. 4. Prepare Daily/Weekly/Monthly reports. 5. Review and approve of as-built documentation. 6. Training of all university trainees and prepare their assessment reports. 7. Attend contractor HSE meetings, Toolbox talks, and safety drills. 8. Approve permit to work. 9. For pipeline works: Monitor & Supervise Pipes stringing, assembly, welding, NDT inspection, Trenching, Dredging activities, Laying (Traditional method / Pull and push method), cathodic protection, Hydrotest and Commissioning. 10. To review and approve the site management plan, Installation plans, Lifting studies, Technical site queries and NCR’s. 11. Authorized for As-Built drawing signing.
CONSTRUCTION FIELD ENGINEER (CONTRACTOR PARTY)
Execute the construction phase (fabrication, installation and pre-commissioning) of EPC projects for piping, structural, Architectural, HVAC and equipment works in accordance to the agreed contracting/execution plan and project specifications. 2. Release erection package for erection crews, and set priorities with liaising with other departments. 3. Review of shop drawings from construction point of view and attend Constructability review workshop. 4. Prepare procedure for fabrication/erection and pressure testing of piping and coordinate with client for the approval. 5. Issue Site Queries, follow up, and close out. 6. Issue punch list, 8. Perform flushing, hydro testing, reinstatement. 7. Monitor subcontractors (PWHT, Chemical Cleaning, insulation). 8. Issue release notes (NDT, QC, and Painting). 9. Raise requirements for JI (Job Instructions) and VOP (Variation Order Packages) to PMT. 10. Conduct safety meetings, toolbox talk, and safety drills. 11. Prepare permit to work. 12. Progress monitoring and reporting to PMT. 13. Liaise with QC for inspection of pipe work after hydrotest and reinstatement. 14. Liaise with Hook-up Engineer to smooth handover of the work and assist in preparation of Job cards and load out manifest for transfer of material to hook-up site.
ATTACHMENT 2 – CONTINUAL PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT (CPD) RECORD
TECHNICAL TRAININGS COURSES
1. MAXIMO Lesson Learned Management System, in house, ADMA OPCO 24 May 2016
2. TBOSEIT (Tropical Basic Offshore Survival and Emergency Induction Training), OPITO approved course Code 5501, Certificate No. 0058550130101454157, ETSDC, Abu Dhabi, UAE, 30 Oct 2014
3. MS-Project 2010-Advanced, Compu Base, Microsoft certified training center and Trainer, 1 to 5 June 2014, Abu Dhabi.
4. Prince2-Practitioner, 18 Feb 2014. Cert. No. 02817086-01-6YG9, Certified by APMG (Association of Project Managers Group). Check the Register click Here
5. CIPM (Certified Intl. Proj. Mgr), by LEORON-UAE 27/05–05/06/ 2013. IAPM (Int. Academy of Project Management),
6. Creative Thinking and Problem Solving Techniques, B-Business, 16 to 18 Dec 2012, Abu Dhabi, UAE.
7. ISO 9001:2008 (Internal Auditor), Ishivana Consulting FZE, 5~6 Dec 2012, Abu Dhabi, UAE. Certified by RINA
8. OHSAS 18001:2007, Internal Auditor, DNV, 15~17 May 2011, Abu Dhabi, Cert. #24365, Course# A17301,IRCA Certified.
9. PMP preparation course, PMI-AGC, Abu Dhabi 27 Feb. to 10 March 2010.
10. MAXIMO in house training, ADMA-OPCO, Abu Dhabi, 20&22 Apr. 2009 (Introduction/Requisitions).
11. ISO 14001:2004, Environmental management systems- Introduction, ADMA-OPCO, 19 March 2009, Abu Dhabi, UAE
12. Hot Work Supervisor training, 1 day in house training by Petrofac, 4 June 2008, Dubai, UAE
13. Managing Inclusion program, 1 day in house training by Petrofac, 30 May 2008, Dubai, UAE
14. International Arbitration Course, 16 to 20 March 2008, AIACADRS, Alexandria, Egypt
15. Permit to Work procedures, Dubai Petroleum, in house training, Jan 2008, Dubai, UAE
16. MAXIMO in house training, ADMA-OPCO, Abu Dhabi, 29 Nov, 2007.(Maintenance)
17. MAXIMO in house training, ADMA-OPCO, Abu Dhabi, 18-19 Sept, 2007(Introduction/Requisitions)
18. HAZOP study, Emirates Tech. & Safety Development Center, Abu Dhabi, 2-6 September 2007
19. First Aid Course, New Medical Center, Abu Dhabi, 14-16 Aug 2007
20. Offshore Survival Course, Gulf Technical and Safety Training Center, Abu Dhabi, 26-28 Aug 2006
21. Defensive Driving (Light vehicle), (National Training Center), Abu Dhabi, 5 Nov 2005
22. First Aid Training program (CPR Inclusive), Najma Human resources consultancy, Abu Dhabi, 18-19 March 2005
23. Motivation Course/Workshop, (Consolidated Contractors Company), Abu Dhabi, UAE, 7-8 Dec 2004
24. Effective Team Working Course, (Pacific Consulting Services), Abu Dhabi, UAE, 6-9 June 2004
25. Management and Leadership, (Consolidated Contractors Company), Abu Dhabi, UAE, 18-19 May 2004
26. Primavera Projects Planner (P3), Level 602, (Egyptian Proj. Mgt Consultancy), Cairo, Egypt,17-21 Mar 2002.
27. Primavera Projects Planner (P3), Level 601, (Egyptian Proj. Mgt Consultancy), Cairo, Egypt,04-08 Mar 2001.
28. Fire Prevention & Fire Fighting on board offshore units, (AAST), Alexandria, Egypt, Feb. 2001
29. Personal survival Techniques and SAR on board offshore units, (AAST), Alexandria, Egypt, Feb. 2001
30. Medical First Aid, (AAST), Alexandria, Egypt, Feb. 2001.
31. College Graduation Project: @ Moharram Industrial Printing Press Company, Reversed Engineering Design for a printing /packing Production line. Oct. 1994 to June 1995. Grade: Excellent.
32. College summer trainings: 9 summer trainings programs during summer time 1994, 1993, 1992 at: Moharram Industrial Press, Makka Carpets Co., Egyptian Copper Mills, Western Desert Oil Co, Alexandria Refinery & 3 trainings inside College labs.
AWARDS/ APPRECIATION / RECOGNITION
2014-10-22: Project Supervisor of the Year 2014, by the Arabian Oil and Gas Middle East Magazine,
2014-05-26: Spot Recognition for 24” MGL modifications works, ADMA OPCO.
2013-01-01: My name was recorded in the final reviewer of the PMBOK, 5th edition, published by PMI. Page 491.
2011-12-18: Spot Recognition form ADMA-OPCO CEO for participating in a task force (Outage Optimization for ZWSC)
2011-11-21: Appreciation letter for participation in ADMA-OPCO Best Initiative Scheme.
2011-05-01: HSE Champ of the Month (APRIL) , ADMA-OPCO.
2010-03-15: Appreciation Certificate (A/C) for “3 Barren Towers project” task force, ADMA-OPCO.
2009-Q2: HSE Excellence- 10 Million Man-hours without LTI, ADMA-OPCO-BPD.
2001&2002: My profile was published in the Marquis who’s who in Finance and Industry, the 32nd &33rd Editions the year.
2000-12-31: A/C for participating in EPC of (Temsah-NW Project) Egypt’s biggest offshore platform, Petrobel CEO.
PCE UAE- Committee Member
Feb 2015, volunteered and a committee member to take the role of Website Admin
I was selected as committee member for the IMarEST-UAE branch, to expand the Institute activity
in Abu Dhabi, starting Dec. 2014.
PMI- Community Involvement Lead
I was a member of the Human Resource Project Management Community of Practice Steering committee.
For two years assignment, 01 Nov. 2011 to 1 Nov. 2013.
Home page: http://hr.vc.pmi.org/Public/AboutthisCommunity.aspx,
Hosting, arranging and broadcasting of 12 life webinars,
SPEAKER / TECHNICAL WRITING
Wrote an article about Decommissioning of offshore platforms on Marasi Magazine, March 2015
OMAN EPC Projects 2015 international Summit & Post-Summit focus day. .………………… Panel Discussion & Round Table Facilitator
Construction in Oil and Gas Summit, Abu Dhabi, 26-26 Jan 2015 (Challenges in offshore projects Pres.) ………….. Speaker Facilitator
Chairman& speaker @ Offshore Development Oman 2014 ,9-10 Dec 2014………………………………………………….……….... Chair& Speaker
Presentation about Decommissioning of Offshore Platforms, MENA Offshore Platforms 25 Feb 2014………....................… Speaker
And for PCE-UAE, Abu Dhabi Higher Colleges of Technology, 3 June 2014 & AUD at Dubai on 10 June 2014……………………….. Speaker
ATTENDED TECHNICAL PRESENTATIONS (TP) / SEMINARS (S)/ WEBINARS (W)
PRI: Professional Review Interview (PRI) for 2 Engineers applying for Chartered Engineer Evaluation via IMarEST, 30 April 2016 as Observer
W: Attended the PMXPO2016, organized by PMI (projectmanagment.com), 28 April 2016
W: The Block Island Wind Farm Project – the USA’s first commercial offshore wind farm, 28 April 16, (RenewableEnergyWorld.com)
TP: Attended several monthly Professional Review Preparation Presentations arranged by PCEUAE, 2013-Present
W: I participated in arranging and broadcasting 12 life webinars as PMI-CoP Leader since Nov. 2011 to Nov. 2013 as Host
W: Risk Mgt., Managing Complex Risks with Simplicity, PMI-CoP, ESI.com, 22/9/2011
S: ISO 9001:2008: Establishing QMS - Awareness Session, In-House ADMA-OPCO, by ABS, 14/7/2011
S: ISO 9001:2008: Project Quality awareness session, in house, ADMA-OPCO, 5/7/2011
S: Risk Mgt. Best practice for establishing and/or Sustaining a PM Office, ESI Int., PMI-AGC, 2/5/11, Abu Dhabi
W: Risk Management with Dr. David Hillson, PMI-CoP, 28-04-2011
W; Insight into HR Project Management, PMI-CoP, 07-04-2011
TP: GCC Energy Project Landscape & Best Practice Project Execution, PMI-AGC, 01-March-2011, Abu Dhabi, UAE
W: Create a PMO That Achieves Effective Business Results, online, PMI-CoP, 22-2-2011
TP (Effective Recovery Project Management), REM Consulting Mid. East, Under PMI-AGC, 01-Feb-11, AD, UAE
TP: (Writing better Project Requirements: Reducing costs, Delighting Clients), ESI, PMI-AGC, 19-01-11, AD, UAE
ATTENDED CONFERENCES / EXHIBITIONS/ SYMPOSIUMS/ SUMMITS
2014, 2013, 2012, 2010, 2006&2004, ADIPEC (Abu Dhabi Int. Petroleum Exhibition & Conference) Abu Dhabi, UAE,
2014, 21 May: Middle East O&G Symposium, by Sulzer Pumps, Abu Dhabi, UAE.
2014, 23-25 February: MENA Offshore Platforms, by IQPC (Int. Quality & Productivity center), Abu Dhabi, UAE.
2012, 18~20 Oct PMI-LIM (Leadership Institute Meeting) North America, , Vancouver, BC, Canada.
2012, 20~24 June PMI-LIM (Institute Meeting), San Diego, CA, USA.
2002-Sep- 4~5: Technological Conference for Researches & Development of the Welding Processes&Joining Materials, Cairo, Egypt
2002, Nov & 2000-Nov: Offshore Mediterranean Conference (OMC), Alexandria, Egypt.
1998-June: Inter Build 98, Cairo, Egypt.
1998 Feb 10~12: Egypt’s Premier Int. Exhibition for the O&G Industries (Oil & Gas 98), Cairo, Egypt.
1997 Nov 24~27: PREGO (2nd Int. Exhibition & Conference for Petrochemicals, Refineries, G&O Industries), Cairo, Egypt.