I am currently a Director and Project Management Consultant with LIFELONG Kuwait, am a Project Management Consultant & Speaker, and sit on the Ethics Member Advisory Group (EMAG) of the Project Management Institute.
Recent speaking engagements include:
- Key Note Speaker, Portfolio Experience Conference 2016 Warsaw, Poland, Apr 2016
Topic: Agility, Change Management and Innovation as Catalysts in Organizational Transformation
- Speaker, PMI EMEA Global Congress 2016, Barcelona, Spain, May 2016
Topic: Change Agility across Different Cultures
- Keynote Speaker, National Congress in Bogotá, Colombia, Sep 2016
Topic: Agile Project Management for Non-Software Projects
- PMO Implementation and Management, IT Department, Ministry of Education and High Education, Qatar
- Establishment of Project Management Office, with Project Management Information System and Training, Higlieg
Energy Oil & Gas, Sudan
- Development of Project Management Information System using Microsoft EPM 2007, Kuwait International Bank
- Project Management Office for the Group, EDU Enterprise Project Management Office, Kuwait
My experience spans over 20 years and includes 10 years in project management. I am recognized as one of the best Project Management Consultants in the MENA region, and as a World Class Speaker I combine excellent technical knowledge and broad-based business management skills.
I have worked with multinational companies, managed culturally diverse workforces, and delivered projects in Singapore, Kuwait, KSA, Jordan, Sudan, Egypt, UAE and others.
In addition, I have trained thousands of professionals, and have implemented numerous Project/Program Management Offices (PMO) and Project Management Information Systems (PMIS).
My Project Management blogs are located at https://www.projectmanagement.com/blogs/363982/Agile-For-X and
https://www.projectmanagement.com/blogs/365304/Ethics-Bistro, and my website at www.mkhalifa.com