If you are working in a large or complex organisation, and would like to overcome opposition, break through resistance, accelerate your results, develop your career, or increase your impact, I can help.
For over 15 years I have focused on the topic of influence. I train and coach to the most senior levels, and I write and speak. All of my output is intended to help people take practical action towards their goals.
If you wish, take a look at my blog here on the PMI website, and the webinars in the PMI OnDemand library on Gravitas, Project Politics, Building Reputation, and more (access via Contributions on my profile).
Then, when you are ready to dive deeper into my world, visit my Influence Blog where I have a special section for Project and Programme Managers ( https://www.learntoinfluence.com ), or track me down on LinkedIn and say hello.
* A Project Manager's Guide to Influence
* Influential Leadership: A Leader's Guide to Getting Things Done
* Advocates & Enemies: How to Build Practical Strategies to Influence Your Stakeholders
* Political Dilemmas at Work: How to Advance Your Career and Maintain Your Integrity
* 21 Dirty Tricks at Work: How to Win the Game of Office Politics