Over 20 years commercial experience with formal Project Methodologies (PMBoK, PRINCE2) and Agile Methodologies: Scrum, Kanban, SAFe, Extreme Programming (XP) and Lean Six Sigma. Hands on Organisational Change Management experience using the ADKAR framework, responsible for large national and international projects. Extensive experience with government and private organizations In Romania, France, Bahrain, Iran and Australia. An active volunteer for the Project Management Institute (PMI®) and member of professional forums (LinkedIn) on Project Management, Agile and Risk Management.
- Master of Science – Risk Management (UNSW)
- Master of Science – Production Management (Romania)
- Project Management Professional (PMP –PMI)
- Agile Certified Professional (PMI)
- Professional Scrum Master (scrum.org)
- Six Sigma Black Belt (ASQ)