Segmint - Akron, Ohio - 11/2015 to Present
Agile Networks – Canton, Ohio 3/2015 – 11/2015
Implemented product deployment procedures for newly formed project management department.
Worked internally with all involved stakeholders to develop logical flow of product deployment and
customer turn up. Set baseline for each stage of deployment to provide performance metrics on
each department involved in deployment. Provided a project tracker format to be integrated into
internal software to provide visibility to sales and management.
Diebold Incorporated – North Canton, Ohio 3/2007 – 1/2015
Project Specialist 9/2014 – 1/2015
Executed the coordination and managing of product installations and managed all steps from order
visibility to on-time delivery to installation to order closure. Also tasked as the main customer
interface, coordinating project implementation deliverables from start to finish, interfacing with
internal resources and subcontractors, establishing and meeting schedules, and ensuring and
measuring customer satisfaction with the delivered implementation project services. Other duties:
• Owned all orders assigned from start to finish.
• Reviewed all new orders assigned for customer contact information, scope of work and
• Worked closely as the primary customer contact to obtain good customer completion dates
and determine accurate projected start dates.
• Maintained Electronic Installation Folders for all assigned orders.
• Managed changes to projected start dates and project scope, which included accessing
impact of changes on triggering product to manufacturing, releasing through transportation,
and assuring resources were scheduled.
• Collaborated with subject matter experts through process to manage and monitor the terms
and conditions of the contracts, and to install product on the scheduled projected start dates.
• Created and documented action items and notes in project management software, and
escalate as needed when action items are not met.
• Worked closely with internal department to maximize resources allocation.
• Oversaw escalations to installation team members, Sales, Product Support Specialists,
Manufacturing, Transportation and Subcontractors.
• Handled follow-up communications (phone, e-mail, etc.) on customer expectations to meet
projected start dates and customer completion dates.
Customer Relationship Representative 3/2013 – 9/2014
Accountable for the direct customer service relationships of clients to ensure a high level of
customer satisfaction, retention and contract pull-through. Also tasked with financial revenue
growth including billed work and contract renewals, while following the established business
processes to meet or exceed business team goals and objectives. Other duties:
• Assured customer satisfaction levels for service delivery, systems, and installation were met
or exceeded throughout assigned territory
• Maintained direct relationships with customers by providing support, information and
• Participated with Sales, Systems, Service and Support associates at various levels to develop
account strategies and action plans that contributed to the overall success of Diebold
• Evaluated customers and territory for revenue opportunities
• Consulted and sold additional service value-adds
• Monitored equipment inventory, maintenance and performed analyses as needed.
• Tasked with customer contract retention and billed work to ensure revenue growth and
profit for Diebold
• Collected, analyzed and summarized customer specific information as required
• Made recommendations and implemented profit and service improvements
• Maintained quality service by adhering to organizational standards with respect to service
• Checked financial responsibility including forecasts, assisted with billing queues, provided
contract and billed work quotes, and ensured service contract systems were updated
• Effectively functioned within and supported a team based environment
Customer Solutions Engineer 3/2007 – 3/2013
Provided quality technical service to customers on multiple products inside and out of the Diebold
product line. Majority of work was performed in banking branch settings. Other duties:
• Troubleshot, reported and performed all necessary service with some direction
• Accurately reported service data
• Participated as a member of Technician Team
• Completed preventative maintenance inspections
• Implemented all field change orders
• Organized and updated technical documentation
• Maintained effective communication with business team and technician team members
• Developed working knowledge of all operating standards, practices and procedures
• Provided customer contact for all post-installation problems