September 2014 to till date
Company :AECOM ARABIA LIMITED, KSA
Position : Road Inspector
Febuary 2011 - September 2014
Company: ASHOK LEYLAND LIMITED, INDIA.
Position :Senior Officer - Project Planning
September 2009 – January 2011
Company : AGS TRANSACT TECHNOLOGIES LTD, INDIA.
Position : TIS Coordinator
June 2007- September 2009
Company: M S M ARCHITECTS, India.
Position :Civil Draftsman/Site Supervisor
June 2006 - May 2007
Company : CONCRETE BUILDERS, INDIA.
Position: Site Supervisor
MBA - PROJECT MANAGEMENT - 2015
National Institute of Business Management, Chennai.
DIPLOMA - CIVIL ENGINEERING - 2006
State Board of Technical Education & Training,
Department of Technical Education, Tamil Nadu, India.
MASTER DIPLOMA IN PROJECT PLANNING & MANAGEMENT - 2014
M/s Synergy School of Business Skills, Chennai, India.
MASTER DIPLOMA IN CIVIL CAD – 2006
M/s CADD Center, Chennai, India.
AMIE - Associate member of the Institution of Engineers
Institution of Engineers, Chennai, India.
India – 8 Years
Gulf – 3 Years
Hindi, Tamil, English – Can speak/Write/Read Fluent.
Arabic – Native Speak
- Overall 11 years of working experience in civil works, roads and infra work inspection. Worked Consultancy and contracting background in the field of engineering projects such as, expressway, bridges and flyovers, school universities, roads, housing projects, structural steel, heavy industrial structure, manufacturing conveyor, retaining walls, and attenuation tanks, substations, and utility building.
- Familiar with international codes and standards such as Uniform Building Code (UBC), American Concrete Institute (ACI), American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM), American Association of State Highways and Transportation Organization (AASHTO), Indian and British Standard (BS). ISO 9001:2015 Quality Procedure.
- Experience includes Site Engineer, QA/QC and has hands on exposure in project management and site supervision Perform Microsoft office Works and knowledgeable in AutoCAD 2D/3D. Have knowledge in Steel/Concrete Design through STAAD Pro V8i, Sketch up Pro.2015, and Orion18 Design Analysis. Familiar with Project Management tools and technics under working platform of Microsoft Project and Primavera.
September 2014 – till date
AECOM ARABIA LIMITED, Saudi Arabia
Position: Civil Inspector – Roads & Infra
Ministry of Housing 260 Villa – Al Khaibar
Ministry of Housing 596 Villa – Al Qunfudha
Ministry of Housing 236 Villa – Al Ula
• Ensuring all inspection activities are carried out in accordance with project procedures;
• Monitoring all work relative to their portion and area of responsibility of the project to ensure the work is carried out to the client's standards and compliance with the specification, correct materials, workmanship, and schedule;
• Ensuring familiarization of the Works Inspectors with legal requirements and checking of the works is carried out to ensure compliance;
• Reporting to the Project Manager, should the inspections reveal that work or materials do not comply, to either raise a Non-Conformance Report or notify the Contractor and instruct that the work or materials must be re-tested, remedied or removed, as appropriated.
• Attend all necessary inspections as identified in the approved Inspection and Test Plan (ITP).
• Inspect the production quality to establish if the client requirements are being achieved.
• Perform a variety of inspection functions under supervision.
• Coordinate with the client/Contractor representatives to ensure that inspections are carried out expediently.
• Generate client Requests for Inspection (RFI) where required providing sufficient notice for hold, witness and inspection points.
• Carry out inspections on Exception Items (EI) as documented and sign off a closed when activity is complete.
• Continually carry out surveillance inspections on the project recording and documenting all deviations from the Project Quality.
• Review the calibration status of any test equipment being utilized on the project ensuring the equipment is within calibration prior to use.
• Provide support and advice to the construction personnel in relation to the Project Quality and as per client specification.
• Demonstrate a good understanding environmental regulations and requirements.
• Preparing data for project monthly/weekly review meeting by coordinating with respective project team member & contractor project team member for successful and smooth momentum of project during execution.
February 2011 – September 2014
ASHOK LEYLAND LIMITED, Ennore, Chennai, India
Position: Senior Officer - Project Planning
• Overall Project site inspection and execution.
• Monitoring and control all item of works were carried out as per estimate budget limit.
• Preparing preliminary BOQ, Estimation, Costing and Billing.
• Assisting in the pricing of tender enquiries and valuations.
• Negotiating and pricing with contractor along with corporate pricing.
• Reviewing project drawings with project team.
• Project monitoring and tracking milestones to match with target time.
• Review meeting with all reports and presentation with project team.
• Monitoring and reviewing project cash flow with finance team.
September 2009 – January 2011
AGS TRANSACT TECHNOLOGIES LTD, Chennai, India
Position: TIS Coordinator
• Assistance in site identification
• Preparing site planning and detail drawing
• Executing Site, Monitoring projects and maintenances
• Daily and weekly updating site status to Project head
• Estimating, Billing Certification and payment processing.
• Project Management and Decision making
• Quality Audit and Issuing Quality Certificate
• Ordering and tracking materials deliveries
• Conduction project review and contractor review meeting.
June 2007 - September 2009
M S M ARCHITECTS, Chennai, India.
Position: Civil Draftsman/Site Supervisor
• Preparing site plan, Section, Elevation and detail drawing,
• Landscape drawing, parking drawing & Submission drawing,
• Preparing area statement, Site inspection, Report Writing,
• Site Measurement & Site Photograph for preparing as built drawing.
June 2006- May 2007
CONCRETE BUILDERS, Chennai.
Position: Site Supervisor
• Executing project,
• Maintaining and Management of Materials
• Machineries Quantity Billing,
• Preparing Bills,
• Labor records and Stock details.
Project Experience and Clients
• Infrastructure Project - Ministry of Housing, KSA.
• Road and Highway – MORTH Ministry of Road, India.
• School Building – The Ashok Leyland Building. India.
• Heavy Vehicle factory – Ashok Leyland, India.
• Finical Building – Banks in India.
• Housing, Hotel and Commercial complex – MSM Architect
• Commercial Building – Contraction and Building company.