• PMI-PMP and PMI-ACP certified Professional offering 13 years of success in people management and in leading all phases of technology projects.
• Sound knowledge in Agile and Waterfall model project management methodologies. Successful in managing project teams and known for high-quality deliverables that meet timeline and budgetary targets.
• Strong Knowledge in e-commerce, Benefits Plan Administration, Enrollment and Eligibility, HIPAA, Health Care and FMLA domains.
• Adept in end-to-end development of software products from requirement analysis to system study, designing, testing, documentation and implementation with good understanding of SOLID Principles, Relational Databases and design Patterns.
• Strong believer in Lean Principles, delivered business value early, continuously and played vital role for improved velocity and ROI.
• Hands on experience in building complex systems using Service oriented architecture patterns (SOA), domain driven design patterns (DDD), Model view controller patterns (MVC) and client server applications.
• Mapping requirements and providing software solutions involving finalization of product specifications and selection of appropriate techniques.
• Effectively managed strategic development and implementation of cost-effective solutions that are designed to provide improved productivity, streamlined operations, and faster access to critical information.
• Identifying and documenting the functional and technical risks, planning the mitigation strategy and reviewing the risks from time to time and provide work around solutions for unexpected events. Perform value stream Analysis and identify the delays and work with the team to remove delays for better productivity.
• Assisted with internal and external communication, improved transparency, and radiated information. Encourage cross KT meetings, pair programming, and technical discussions across teams and support the team to gain knowledge to complete deliverables.
• Develop good relationship with Product owners and other stake holders to facilitate team's interaction with them. Provided all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible, and led by example.
• Coached team members on agile principles and providing general guidance and help to implement best practices. Continuously learned Agile/Scrum techniques and shared findings with the team. Identify training requirements for team and provide trainings with the help of Learning &Development department.
• Organized and facilitated project planning, daily stand-up meetings, reviews, retrospectives, sprint, release planning, demos, and other Scrum-related meetings.
• Removed impediments by finding the right personnel, resolving conflicts and other team issues, protecting the team from external inferences and helping the team to stay focused to achieve sprint goals.
• Build POCs, prototypes to identify technical solutions as well as requirements and help the stake holders to move forward on the product.
Agile Scrum, Kanban, XP, conflict resolution, Team management, Value stream analysis, communication, Adaptation, Project scoping, effort estimations, project scheduling, Servant leadership, coaching, mentoring