Agile Coach at Fidelity Investments
July 2019 - Present
• Coach people to challenge themselves and improve their skills
• Coach squads to go through their continuous improvement journeys
• Coach tribes to shed hierarchal culture and adopt self-organizing attitude
Agile Coach at DTCC
October 2018 - July 2019
• Coaching squads to improve their efficiency, enhance their teamwork, have fun and learn continuously
• Applying Double-loop Agile concepts to help squads and tribes increase their Agility
• Design and moderate workshops in Agile and leadership subjects
Scrum Master at One Door
October 2015 - September 2018
• Lead several technical teams to deliver top-notch products to our clients applying Agile and Scrum methodologies, ceremonies and artifacts
• Manage code release for RBM clients
• Coach the teams to learn and apply Agile in practice and guide them to adopt Scrum project management methodology and culture
• Contribute to the strategic plan of transforming RBM to a Saas company by bringing several products to one common platform with optional add-ons
Product Owner/Scrum Master at McKinsey & Company
December 2013 - July 2015
• Led challenging development projects to deliver state-of-the-art applications to McKinsey clients.
- Delivered an iPad app in only three days. I worked with on-shore and off-shore team members to achieve this.
- Managed the development of a sophisticated enterprise solution application. The development project had extraordinary complexity and required several teams’ contributions. I achieved this by leading parallel daily scrums, advanced planning techniques, building temporary cross-functional units, and open communication.
- Delivered an application tool to a McKinsey practice to enable them to present their database on interactive maps. The practice expects to double the number of clients with the new tool.
• Coached a McKinsey vendor to transit to Agile/Scrum
Knowledge Management, Contractor at McKinsey & Company
January 2013 - July 2013
• Developed a web-based performance management dashboard; worked with potential users to understand its requirements and applied Agile methodology to lead the development team
• Published the application, conducted user feedback sessions, came up with enhancement options, and designed the product roadmap to develop the second version of the application
Project Management Specialist at BUworks (IT consulting consortium)
June 2011 - September 2012
• Researched and analyzed clients’ issues in a forward-thinking manner, documented their requirements, prepared the new website wireframe for the development team, and managed the website content
• Analyzed and prepared project plans, tracked their execution, prepared project administration materials, facilitated and executed training sessions, documented progress and change, and developed reports; resulted in more efficient IT applications development and replacement
• Led a team of analysts to develop statistical models, analyze data, identify trends and insightful facts, and prepare analytical reports for internal managers; resulted in business process improvement
Product Manager / Associate Director at Kalleh
August 2007 - July 2010
• Developed Business Intelligence System; prepared the business case and project plan, gathered requirements, prepared user stories and wireframes, led the development team based on Agile methodologies, tested the new application, and launched the Business Intelligence System
• Increased product line sales by 75% in three years
• Conducted need analysis, prepared the business case for investment in the new corporate website and social media channels, analyzed vendors, and developed the project plan
Co Founder and President at Green Magic Int.
August 2003 - August 2007
• Managed the importation, distribution, and e-commerce of consumer healthcare products