Mudassar Khan, PMP, MSc, BSc
Dedicated to delivering high quality results with a passion for renewable energy and power projects
5161 Dubonet Dr. | Mississauga ON | L5M7X7, 647-234-5161
Solar PV Engineering | Business Project Management| Network Power Deployment
Business strategist; plan and manage projects aligning business goals with technology solutions to drive process improvements, competitive advantage and overall enterprise gains. Carrying Project Development activities from inception till closure for diverse projects for IPP, ESCOS, IT and Technology.?
Excellent communicator; leverage technical, business, multitasking & interpersonal expertise to communicate effectively with client executives, senior management and project teams.?
Related Skills / Strengths
• Process Improvement
• Client Management, Risk Mitigation
Issue Analysis and Problem solving
• Proactive and Ambitious
Telecom Field Operations/ Power Energy Engineering,
Solar PV System Engineering,
PV Syst, PVSOL, Primavera, MS Project, MS Office, Visio, Outlook
Working towards P.Eng.
Network Power System Designing, Project Management from Inception till Financial Closure
Project Manager September 2019 –Present
Cemcorp, Mississauga, ON, Canada
• Provide leadership for assigned project in regards to cost, schedule, quality, safety, and contract performance
• Establish project objectives, policies, procedures and performance standards as per company policy and contract specifications
• Establish and maintain excellent relationships with all stakeholders including Project team members, clients, consultants, joint venture partners, trades, subcontractors, vendors, suppliers, and the community, while keeping them informed of relevant information
• Prepare contracts and negotiate revisions, changes and additions to contractual agreements with clients, suppliers, subcontractors, and consultants
• Plan, prepare, monitor, and manage the project WBS, Cost Baseline and RACI chart
• Ensure work is performed in compliance with applicable HSE regulations, company policies, procedures and contract requirements
• Monitor and report on progress, labor productivity, work outcomes, budget, cost, and forecast
Senior Project Coordinator January 2019 –July 2019
Epsilon Construction, Mississauga, ON, Canada
• Management of Multiple Critical Infrastructure and Energy Projects simultaneously from initiation to closure.
• Estimated project budgets using SAP and monitoring actual expenditure figures against estimated budgets.
• Prepared detailed and summarized project status reports (PPM) and escalate whenever required, including potential scope creep and risk mitigation in both waterfall and agile environments.
• Assessed project risks, analyzed their qualitative, quantitative impacts and planned response strategies to mitigate threats and enhance opportunities.
• Anticipated and managed change effectively in rapidly evolving environments to ensure scope, time and budget constraints are met without compromising deliverables quality
Project Coordinator July 2018 – December 2018
Alectric Solar Inc., Mississauga, ON, Canada
• Managed budgets, resources, relationships with stakeholders and executing schedules to ensure timely completion of projects.
• Coordinated all project operations from preliminary contracting commitments to commercial operation including design, procurement, permitting, construction, inspections and commissioning
• Developed and coordinated project timeline, identified critical path and key milestones for project’s success
• Managed client relationship and kept client’s continuously updated on project milestones by preparing and submitting progress reports and other status updates as required.
Project Coordinator January 2017 – June 2018
Sabrina Homes, Mississauga, ON, Canada
• Reviewed project documents including estimates, IFC drawings on AutoCAD, specifications, customer proposals and contracts and aligned them with relevant Canadian Electric Code, Ontario Building Code (OBC) and Ontario Electrical Safety Code.
• Developed project budget and tracked project costs according to contractual obligations.
• Planned and oversaw the implementation of project tasks at multiple project sites.
Project Engineer June 2010- April 2016
Associated Technologies Pvt Limited, Lahore, Pakistan
• Responsible for bringing forward various energy efficient and IT solutions with major focus on cellular site
• Engineering, Procurement and Construction Management Activities for 50 MW Solar PV Project, Cholistan, Punjab, Pakistan
• Engineering, Procurement and Construction Management Activities for 50 MW Wind Power Project, Sindh, Pakistan
PMI-Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) 2016
University of Engineering and Technology (Lahore, Pakistan) Master of Science –Electrical Engineering–Renewable Energy 2016
University of Engineering and Technology (Lahore, Pakistan) Bachelor of Science – Electrical Engineering – Power & Energy 2010
Certifications & Training
PMP® Project Management Professional Project Management Institute (PMI), USA, 2016.
International Training Certification “Solar PV Engineering & its Application” conducted by Yingli Group, China, 2016