BILL WASHINSKI - PROFESSIONAL PROFILE
Outcome driven Business Development Project Manager and Scrum Master experienced with the entire Systems Development Lifecycle (SDLC), from Business Case development to transition to Operations. I am Certified through PMI as a Project Manager and through Scrum Alliance as a Certified Scrum Master and Certified Scrum Product Owner, with additional certifications in Lean Six Sigma and Kanban Practitioner. A champion of mixing the best practices to achieve results.
Successfully delivered over 30 programs and projects with $10k to $100K budgets, 6-12 months duration and project teams of 3 to 7+ located on-site, off-site and off-shore, comprised of internal staff, contractors, consultants and vendors.
Experience in government and private organizations', with strong Stakeholders Management skills and ability to build and manage relationships at operating, strategic and executive level. Responsible for commercial engagements from pre-sales activities to RFP, Vendor management, contract negotiation and development of Statements of Work (SoW).
An active volunteer for PMI Tampa Bay (PMI®) and contributor of professional forums (LinkedIn) on Project Management, Agile and Risk Management.
- Bachelor of Science – Business Administration and Finance (University of Akron)
- Certified Associate Project Management Professional (PMI)
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM – Scrum Alliance)
- Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO – Scrum Alliance)
- Team Kanban Practitioner (Lean Kanban University)
- ITIL Foundation in IT Service Management (PeopleCert / Alexos)
- Six Sigma Black Belt (International Six Sigma Institute)
SKILLS AND EXPERTISE
- Project & Product Management
- Waterfall & Agile
- Process Improvement & Benchmarking
- Requirements Analysis
- Business Analysis
- Risk Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Team Leadership
METHODOLOGIES & TOOLS
- Scrum, SAFe, Kanban, XP
- Jira, Confluence, AgileCraft
- Google Suite
- MS Project, MS Office, MS Visio