Business Development Representative (Lay-off) Aug. 2016 – Jan. 2017
Digital Media Arts College Boca Raton, FL
Managed operational and development initiatives to improve client satisfaction, student exposure and increase recurring sales at DMAX, a full service, on-campus digital media and print company that was established to give students experience on projects for small to mid-size companies.
• Developed a strategic sales plan to increase DMAX’s exposure, consistently achieving 90% or better performance on monthly revenue targets.
• Focused on stakeholder problems which DMAX could potentially solve with its current or future product lines.
• Leveraged social media channels and local Chambers of Commerce to increase exposure and better target select demographic groups, increasing overall sales by 52%.
• Tracked & managed projects throughout the initiating, planning, executing, monitoring, and closing stages to ensure success in the product or result.
Renewal Account Sales Specialist Oct. 2015 – July 2016
Citrix Systems Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Challenged to achieve $20M in annual sales to clients in education, real estate, consumer goods, and banking. Successfully implemented an outreach plan, connecting with C- level executives from Fortune 1,000 companies which use the Citrix platform. Managed sales pipeline and constantly exceeded quota; highest to end of quarter was 140% to plan.
• Understand the needs and initiatives of our customers, and develop a plan to successfully identify the right solution, test our solution, and finally adapt our solution to their business.
• Generated and presented reports to reflect ROI per the clients budget.
Corporate Sponsor Associate Dec. 2013 – Jan. 2015
DonorCommunity Sunrise, FL
Supported local non-profit startup, targeting donor groups with customized sponsorship opportunities according to their priority issues. Increased utilization of the MicroGiving.com website. Negotiated working agreements and contracts with C-Level individuals for sponsorship campaigns.
• Conducted thorough background research on target sponsors to better understand their philanthropic interests and opportunities for sponsorship, resulting in 115% sponsor retention
• Managed fundraising campaigns via the MicroGiving.com website.
Nova Southeastern University Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Masters of Business Administration; Real Estate Development May 2017 - June 2018
- Bachelor of Science; Marketing Aug. 2011 – June 2014
Alpha Kappa Psi - Director of Special Projects, PR & Fundraising Chair
PMI (Project Management Institute) - South Florida Chapter
National Black MBA Association, Inc. – South Florida Chapter
ICSC Student Member
National Association of Home Builders – NSU Chapter Founder
Volunteer: Habitat for Humanity