• Maintained project planning procedures and gained knowledge of the company's integrated project management information system (PMIS) - Primavera P6, MS Project, MS Office applications.
• Prepared a Project Execution plan and got approval from the client.
• Prepared predecessor and successor matrix of the schedule and identify the critical paths or longest path using Primavera P6.
• Presented the work schedules, such as Bar charts, Histograms, S-curves and other reports using Primavera P6 and MS Project.
• Supported project management team to ensure adherence to weekly, fortnightly and monthly project progress and generate a report on all variations.
• Prepared various levels of schedules in conformance with the requirement of the client and allocate resources such as man-hours, quantity, weight factor and other project resource requirements.
• Produced architectural drawings, interior design drawings, and engineering drawings for residential and small commercial buildings from conceptual planning per the technical specifications.
• Implemented the use of 3d printers for modelling, 3d fabrication, and rapid prototyping.
• Projects worked have ranged in sizes from 500 to 20,000 sq. ft.,
• Regularly created photorealistic renderings and walkthroughs using 3DS Max.
• Applied different colours, window and door curtains, flooring and wall covering, suitable furniture, the shade of lighting and the type of artwork that would go with the interior.
• Produced and coordinated the completion of construction documents in Revit.
• Coordinated with the client to provide the details for the production of working drawings.
• Conducted technical feasibility studies and site investigations for construction of a G+1 level residential villa and car parking, including environmental impact analysis 640 sqm.
• Managed progress of construction during all phases of the project, tracked work achievement against schedule and delivered work on time with daily verification of labour outturn and materials stock.
• Liaised with architects, structural engineers, consultants, subcontractor, supervisor, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce, and managed bill of quantity itemization for monthly contract billing.