CEO | CXO Transform.com
(Online Education Business)
2016 — Present
- Founded and built CXO Transform.com from an idea into a profitable digital business, creating a modern alternative to expensive institutional offerings. Profitable from year-1 with with no venture capital or debt.
- Developed and implemented a digital business and operating model and grew the business through the innovative integration of new technologies and processes.
- Established strategic partnerships with companies such as Informa, PMI, Taylor & Francis Group, The Digital Transformation People.
- Enabled thousands of senior managers and leaders to acquire the knowledge and credentials they need to orchestrate digital business transformation.
- Provided transformation management education and certification to managers and leaders from some of the world's best known companies, including:
Cisco, GE, Deloitte, PwC, Nike, Ikea, American Express, Qatar Airways, Microsoft, MetLife, Fujitsu, Sabre, Manpower, Neoris, SAP, Jaguar Land Rover, Unisys, Finnair, Saudi Aramco, Vodafone, Accenture, Abu Dhabi Global Market, Wipro, Commerzbank, Alvarez & Marsal, AstraZeneca, Arab National Bank, Al Hilal Bank, Cap Gemini, and hundreds more.
Transformation Advisor | RobLlewellyn.com
(Independent Consultancy Business)
1997 — Present
- Provided independent advice and guidance on business transformation and change to leaders of private and public sector organisations in more than 30 countries.
- Managed multiple projects and programmes in diverse multi-cultural business environments on five continents.
Rob Llewellyn.com | CXO Transform.com | LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook
Hear me host the Leading Digital Transformation Podcast on Apple | Google | Spotify | Stitcher | SoundCloud