Experience (Overall 10+ years)
Project Leader at Crest Infosystems Pvt. Ltd
(Surat, Gujarat) September 2014 - Present (5+ years)
Roles & Responsibility
- Manages daily execution of production projects and ensures timely delivery with required quality and ensures effective monitoring and control, for readiness and execution
- Develops detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans and project tracking/reporting to effectively manage each project.
- Leads production teams for timely execution and ensure employee involvement in all quality processes and required training/updates to project processes and specifications
- Works with concerned functional groups globally to prioritize project execution, delivery planning, and source/resource availability; and for timely resolutions of issues
- Provides technical and analytical guidance to production teams
- Identify, analyze, communicate and solve problems related to projects, processes and staffing and ensure timely escalations/mitigation
- Ensure adherence to management processes and optimize processes by daily monitoring, quality standards and project specifications; and foster a culture of quality and performance.
- Ensure timely and appropriate employee performance planning and evaluation
- Identify actions/opportunities for continual improvements; and support positive change management with initiative.
Project Leader at IRIS Business Services Limited
(Navi Mumbai, Maharastra) January 2011 – August-2014 (3 years 6 months)
Roles & Responsibility
- Gather requirements from the Sr. Managers, Directors, Business Analyst and study the problem statement, to gathering user requirements and collect documents to analyze user’s requirements.
- Understand the business requirement, research problems, plan solutions, recommend software and systems, and coordinate development to meet the requirements.
- Take the responsibility for developing cost analysis, design considerations, and implementing time-lines. Lead and Manage the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processing and provide a technology – based solution to solve the complex business problems and assist Developer and Developer Team Leader in Development and system testing.
- Identify opportunities for improvement and make constructive suggestions for changes.
- Effectively utilize each team member to his/her fullest potential and motivate team to work together in the most efficient manner.
- Communicate effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions.
- Custodian of Project related document as well as design and develops high level technical document, system requirement specification, and architecture document and project plan to execute.
- Set up development environments, code review of complex and critical modules and day to day project management.
Sr. Executive System Analysis & Design at Finlogic Technologies Pvt. Limited
(Surat, Gujarat) February, 2010 – December, 2010 (11 months)
Team Lead at IRIS Business Services Limited
(Navi Mumbai, Maharastra) May, 2008 – February, 2010 (1 year 10 months)
Blogs : https://viratgaywala.blogspot.in
LinkedIn Profile : https://in.linkedin.com/in/viratgaywala/
Quora Profile : https://www.quora.com/profile/Virat-Gaywala
Stackoverflow Profile : https://stackoverflow.com/users/3606713/virat-gaywala