MSP_LEVELING provides a platform that automatically levels your schedule’s resource work-hours. It is designed to ease the burden of Project Managers who generate and maintain schedules using Microsoft Project.
Resource Leveling is best suited for computers to perform because the
inherent complexity of doing it manually is very time consuming.
MSP_LEVELING'S Advanced Capabilities include:
* Schedule QUALITY Inspection
* Weekly % TARGETS (input form)-- The Project Manager defines the Max % Allowed for any Resource, for any Week in the Project.
* HEAT Maps -- Color coded reports that Identify which resources are Over-Allocated versus your Weekly % Targets.
* Improvement Diagnostic-- A Pre-Level Heat Map that supports your ability to minimize Leveling Delays before you Level.
* Automatic Leveling --Ensures that resource work-hours do not exceed your (inputted) Weekly % Targets.
Uses 'Gantt-visible' leveling delay methodology (no confusion).
* Scenario Capture Capability -- ability to capture key information that can be reviewed with management for approvals.
For more information, or to contact ARA, goto: ara-project.com