Squash TM benefits from several key features, among which:
- Intuitive and efficient ergonomics
- Innovative features (inter-project and multi-projects, wizards)
- Easy deployment (full web technology)
- Designed for collaborative work (shared work/performance/security)
- Real-time customized charts and dashboards.
Squash TM natively interface with the most common free bugtrackers for managing bugs: Mantis, Bugzilla, Trac... But also with commercial bugtrackers such as Jira, Redmine, RTC...
Squash TM also interacts with free plugins such as Squash4Jenkins for test atomation.
Online Wiki is available for more information on the functionnalities of Squash TM.
Squash TM evolves each year and new plugins or versions of this tool are released on a regular basis.
You can download Squash TM 1.18 here or Xsquash - a new plugin that integrate Squash TM in the JIRA Agile workflow in order to suit agile projects needs - here.