This program helps you MAXIMIZE YOUR STUDY TIME by:
1. Increasing your probability of passing the exam by focusing only on relevant exam topics.
2. Developing a personal study plan based on your strengths and weaknesses.
3. Understanding the elimination process to help answer any question correctly.
4. Learning tricks for understanding how the questions are written.
5. Providing exercises, condensed handouts and job aids that help you understand, memorize and conceptualize the information you need to know.
Exam-writing skills are almost as important for success as mastery of the material. Participants learn valuable strategies for exam taking, and have the opportunity to put them
into practice on the sample examination. Being familiar with the format and type of questions on the PMP exam will allow participants to walk into the exam prepared to succeed.
"It is an important and popular fact that things are not always what they seem. For instance, on the planet Earth, man had always assumed that he was more intelligent than dolphins because he had achieved so much -- the wheel, New York, wars and so on -- whilst all the dolphins had ever done was muck about in the water having a good time. But conversely, the dolphins had always believed that they were far more intelligent than man -- for precisely the same reasons."