MetaVista offers project management consulting and training to the public and private sectors within the Western United States. MetaVista Project Managers and project management trainers are required to be PMP Certified with a history of successful project management on mission critical, meduim to complex projects. Trainers are required to also have experience and education in training strategies and techniques that produce the highest level of retention by participating students. Standard classes include:
- Project Management Fundamentals
- Practical Project Management
- Preparing for the PMP Certification Exam
- An Applied Framework for Project Management (online)
- Custom course development and delivery for proprietary processes are also available
For more information, visit our website at www.metavista.com or call Joan Rene' at (916) 705-5991.