Agile Coaching - An Inside Look
Many companies seek to be agile in order to; better adapt to changing requirements, market place, and customers; to build not just any product but the “right” one; to get their products, services, and enhancements to market more quickly; and do so with high quality levels.
It’s been demonstrated time and time again that working with an agile coach can dramatically improve success rates, accelerate adoption, and when done well catalyze lasting and sustainable change. But what does that really mean and how can a coach help? In this webinar Jeff Steinberg, one of BigVisible’s Sr. Agile Coaches will let people in on the mystery of:
· Why agile coaching is so crucial to successful agile adoption and lasting transformation
· What agile coaches do and when to engage one
· How agile coaches partner with you to:
– Identify and overcome weak spots
– Develop and implement holistic strategies for sustained success
– Enable high-performing teams, programs, and large organizations
– Become the internal agile coach at your organization
NOTE: You must watch videos in their entirety and all the way through to the end for our system to record your viewing activity accurately. Learn more about PDUs on ProjectManagement.com.