Mastering the 3 Levels of High-Performance Project Management Communication
This engaging and interactive webinar will inspire project managers to understand the most important components of communication that will allow them to be most effective and successful. This webinar discusses the three most important contexts in which a project manager will find 90-95% of their communication needs, identify specific components within each context that cause the biggest problems and offer insights with strategies to overcome these communication challenges that are practical and immediately applicable.
Specific learning objectives include:
- The 3 different levels of communication project managers face daily and must learn to master.
- The 2-3 critical communication components necessary to master each level of leadership communication.
- Insights and strategies to breakthrough those multi-level communication challenges.
- The primary communication skill that project leaders must master before anything else.
- An opportunity for self-assessment of each level of each leadership communication level.
- A personal comfort zone self-assessment for all audience members to identify the level at which they struggle most.
- A challenge to apply the 1% solution to accelerate growth in the one level they need to grow most.
NOTE: You must watch videos in their entirety and all the way through to the end for our system to record your viewing activity accurately. Learn more about PDUs on ProjectManagement.com.