Performing Under Pressure
Let’s face it—Government Leaders face enormous amounts of pressure. Failing to manage pressure is a significant reason why projects fail. This webinar will explore how the brain functions under pressure and will explore ground breaking research on how Project Managers can excel under pressure and drive engagement, innovation, growth and deliver success in their projects!
- How to better manage pressure to gain a competitive advantage
- Research on what the top 10% did to excel under pressure
- 3 pressure insights that will help you avoid the negative effects of pressure
- How pressure affects your brain and strategies you can use to perform under pressure
- Stories of government leaders and organizations who have managed pressure effectively to succeed
About Our Speaker
Bill Benjamin, Institute for Health and Human Potential (IHHP).
Bill has a rare perspective - he has advanced degrees in Mathematics and Computer Science and has 25 years of real world business experience as a senior leader. Bill leverages his experience to take a practical and scientific approach to helping people understand how the brain responds under pressure and how that can help increase leadership and performance.
The content and research for this program is based on an upcoming book “Performing Under Pressure” that IHHP is launching with Crown Publishing. Due out in February 2015, advanced copies of the book are currently for sale at: www.pressurebook.com
NOTE: You must watch videos in their entirety and all the way through to the end for our system to record your viewing activity accurately. Learn more about PDUs on ProjectManagement.com.