Project Manager Development Paths - What Project Managers Learn from Their Experiences and What Influences Their Learning
Some slides used in this video may not be entirely legible on screen so it is best to download the PDF file and follow along.
Results from the research reveal how learning experiences as well as personal characteristics comport with professional development. Analysis of the results shows that the experiences of respondents had several patterns in common, including:
• Positive and negative aspects of being a project manager
• How they get involved in the job
• Experiences that have a significant influence on the way they practice their job
• Lessons derived from those experiences
• Types of learning and the individuals who influenced their learning
• The influence of personality on what project managers learn from their experiences
Hosted by co-authors Liselore Havermans, PhD, Chantal Savelsbergh, PhD, Peter Storm, PhD
NOTE: You must watch videos in their entirety and all the way through to the end for our system to record your viewing activity accurately. Learn more about PDUs on ProjectManagement.com.