Brain Leadership: How to Engage Employees through Neuroscience
For decades, leaders and managers have been trained to think and act on upon the assumption that employees and customers are rational beings. Motivational, organisational and structural approaches have been developed on the premise that people know what is good for them and that they behave accordingly. Therefore rewards, bonuses, job promotions as well as punishments have been designed to make sure people understand and achieve goals. However, there is strong scientific evidence that this approach is not just irrelevant but dangerous because it does not accept humans as they are: emotional, irrational and primarily focused on their survival. Management styles need to change and modern leaders have to reconsider their approach. This webinar provides both the evidence for the need to change and directions on how this should happen. Prepare for the holistic brain leader!
The webinar aims to:
- Understand What Business is Really About Today
- Familiarize participants with misunderstandings, stereotypes and myths concerning our brain, leadership and management
- Understand the three brains approach and its relation to leadership
- Discover various aspects of leadership-related brain rules and protocols
- Be able to recognize the impact on motivation, engagement, performance and internal communications
- Learn a comprehensive model for applying brain-based leadership
- Make your own brain ‘leadership-smarter’ and achieve more!
NOTE: You must watch videos in their entirety and all the way through to the end for our system to record your viewing activity accurately. Learn more about PDUs on ProjectManagement.com.